Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

No premium account on my cellphone

Hello there, I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinstall it twice, and nothing happens. Could someone help me? Th...

• Hello there,   I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinst...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Managing Family Subscription

I want to manage my family subscription. Whenever I go to the page Premium fo Family, I get a black screen. I can't see any members, I can't add members.. just a black screen

• I want to manage my family subscription. Whenever I go to the page Premium fo Family, I get a black screen. I can't see any members, I can't add members.. just a black screen  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Disaponted at terrible customer service

Last week i couldnt access my account.My account was current. My email or facebook wouldnt work. I had to open a 2nd account just to communicate with spotify. Still, they wont help me with my problem

• Last week i couldnt access my account. My account was current. My email or facebook wouldnt work. I had to open a 2nd account just to communicate with spotify. Still, they wont help me with my probl...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! codigo premium no valido

Estoy intentando canjear un código regalo de cuenta Premium y no me lo permite. Al introducirlo aparece el siguiente mensaje: "Desafortunadamente, este código Premium no parece ser válido. Inténtalo nuevamente o ponte en contacto con el departamento ...

• Estoy intentando canjear un código regalo de cuenta Premium y no me lo permite. Al introducirlo aparece el siguiente mensaje: "Desafortunadamente, este código Premium no parece ser válido. Inténtal...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 22 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 18 likes

Solved!! Invite existing free account to Family Plan

My partner has taken out a family plan and sent me multiple invites, to this account, but none are coming through. We tried with an old email address that is not linked to spotify and it came through immedietly. How do i add an existing?

• My partner has taken out a family plan and sent me multiple invites, to this account, but none are coming through. We tried with an old email address that is not linked to spotify and it came through...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invalid code

Hi, I invited my husband to joint Family Premium but the system said the Code entered is not valid. I sent a new invitation but same problem. What can we do ? Thks for you help !

• Hi,   I invited my husband to joint Family Premium but the system said the Code entered is not valid. I sent a new invitation but same problem. What can we do ?   Thks for you help !
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why Spotify scammed us?

I was in a moment of signing my bank account as I avail the student premium "whatever" and then it says that "dont worry blabla, it does not deducted to your account blabla. Just finish the next procedure and to make sure you are a student blabla". T...

• Casual Listener
  • I was in a moment of signing my bank account as I avail the student premium "whatever" and then it says that "dont worry blabla, it does not deducted to your account blabla. Just finish the next proc...
  • peejeyhoney
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Does Spotify allow Playlist sales?

Hello all, In the past few months, I have been contacted various times by people interested in buying some of my playlists. I always figured this would be illegal, but I was told that Spotify apparently allows for this?First of all: Is this true? And...

• Music Fan
  • Hello all,  In the past few months, I have been contacted various times by people interested in buying some of my playlists.  I always figured this would be illegal, but I was told tha...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Licensing for education

I'm an IT technician at an independant school in the UK. Will a Premium for family license be suitable for playing music here or will we need a business account? What would the restrictions on the business account be? Would we need multiple subscript...

• I'm an IT technician at an independant school in the UK. Will a Premium for family license be suitable for playing music here or will we need a business account? What would the restrictions on the bu...
  • tommud
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Someone changed my e-mail

Hi I hope someone can help me. The other day my Spotify suddenly logged itself out. I tried to log in with my password and username ofc. It didn't work. So i tried through Facebook and I got back in, except a lot of my lists were gone. I now logged i...

• Visitor
  • Hi I hope someone can help me.   The other day my Spotify suddenly logged itself out. I tried to log in with my password and username ofc. It didn't work. So i tried through Facebook and I got...
  • thatbeastjason
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Link a Feature i did to my account

Hi i did 2 features on the NoizBoiz album : Techniek but if i click on my name on the song its not linked to my spotify account how can i change this ? Is see my name but if i click on it its not linked to my account my name is Desmond Read all the o...

• Hi i did 2 features on the NoizBoiz album : Techniek     but if i click on my name on the song its not linked to my spotify account how can i change this ?   Is see my name but if ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two different accounts

hi there, my wife and I have both our own (free) accounts, I want to upgrade to the family account, can I combine both accounts into the one and can I transfer our personal play lists into that one account and if so, how?Thanks.

• hi there, my wife and I have both our own (free) accounts, I want to upgrade to the family account, can I combine both accounts into the one and can I transfer our personal play lists into that one a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I accidentaly logged out

Hi, i accidentaly logged out of my account yesterday and dont know the email i used to create the account, i do know the username how ever... I have no clue how to reset my password without the email.

• Hi, i accidentaly logged out of my account yesterday and dont know the email i used to create the account, i do know the username how ever... I have no clue how to reset my password without the email.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried 2 different credit cards, Can't pay!

I've cancelled my main credit card and I'm waiting a new one. I've ask for my father's credit card just for pay this month. But Spotify can't approve the payment. I've type everything right. Tried 2 times with his complete name and with his name in c...

• Regular
  • I've cancelled my main credit card and I'm waiting a new one. I've ask for my father's credit card just for pay this month. But Spotify can't approve the payment. I've type everything right. Tried 2 ...
  • ianhfx
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant Change email

I originally created my account through facebook or at least it is connected to and had an old email which transferred over to spotify. I changed my facebook email at least 1 if not 2 years ago but the change has still not carried over to spotify. An...

• Casual Listener
  • I originally created my account through facebook or at least it is connected to and had an old email which transferred over to spotify. I changed my facebook email at least 1 if not 2 years ago but t...
  • aton241
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution All Songs Are Greyed Out on My Phone

Hi, I use spotify on my iPhone and all the songs are greyed out within all my account however, if I were to open Spotify on my desktop everything is fine. Im pretty sure this has nothing to do with licensing, not having the music available in my coun...

• Hi, I use spotify on my iPhone and all the songs are greyed out within all my account however, if I were to open Spotify on my desktop everything is fine. Im pretty sure this has nothing to do with l...
  • William_13
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 months premium for 49 pesos

I availed the Spotify Premium promo for 49 pesos thru Globe prepaid. I got 49 pesos off my load balance but the promo did not activate. I'm from the Philippines. I hope you could help me with my concern. Thank you!

• I availed the Spotify Premium promo for 49 pesos thru Globe prepaid. I got 49 pesos off my load balance but the promo did not activate. I'm from the Philippines. I hope you could help me with my conc...
  • geloivler
  • Casual Listener
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 23 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family members cannot login to new premium family account

Hi i just got an premium family account and it works without problems for me but when my family tries to accept the invite it says there is an error in username or password which is correct. Can you confirm they need to login with the email i sent th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i just got an premium family account and it works without problems for me but when my family tries to accept the invite it says there is an error in username or password which is correct.  C...
  • Maroesja
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Funding my childs account

My daughter has a Spotify account. Her mom has been putting it on her card. I would like to pay for a few montha and put it on my credit card - but I want to control the use of my card. How can I do that?

• My daughter has a Spotify account. Her mom has been putting it on her card. I would like to pay for a few montha and put it on my credit card - but I want to control the use of my card. How can I do ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertising Contracts

I work for a University in North Carolina. We would like to advertise on Spotify. Our legal department needs to review a copy of your advertising contract. How do I obtain a copy or fiind one online? Thank you for your help. Heather Stewart

• Casual Listener
  •  I work for a University in North Carolina.  We would like to advertise on Spotify.  Our legal department needs to review a copy of your advertising contract.  How do I obtain a c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes