Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Old email

Hi I have an account which is connected to facebook, so I can log in, but I can not change my e-mail because I cannot remember my password. The e-mail which is registered to my account no longer exists, so if I try to reset my password, it gets sent ...

• Hi   I have an account which is connected to facebook, so I can log in, but I can not change my e-mail because I cannot remember my password.  The e-mail which is registered to my accoun...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was hacked a few months ago, my suggestions are still messed up

A few months ago my account was hacked and I lost almost all of my created and followed playlists (for some reason the restore playlist option only saved three of them), and had them replaced with gibberish named playlists filled with French Nu-Disco...

• A few months ago my account was hacked and I lost almost all of my created and followed playlists (for some reason the restore playlist option only saved three of them), and had them replaced with gi...
  • IguanaSetup
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Son cannot register, just spins

My son is trying to register for the first time. He doesn't have facebook. When he tries to register from any browser or computer in our house, it just sits and spins. The "I'm not a robot" captcha will time out and he has to click the verification a...

• My son is trying to register for the first time. He doesn't have facebook. When he tries to register from any browser or computer in our house, it just sits and spins. The "I'm not a robot" captcha w...
  • lrieu
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login while being online

Hey, the past months I had issues loggin in to my account. It only used to work when I was offline, but as soon as my device was connected to Wifi/ internet in general I was automatically logged out. When I tried to login while being online, it said ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   the past months I had issues loggin in to my account. It only used to work when I was offline, but as soon as my device was connected to Wifi/ internet in general I was automatically lo...
  • himse2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepaid card not valid in the country where I bought it?

Well the title says it all...I bought a prepaid card - entered the code and was greeted with a nice message...What am I missing here?

• Casual Listener
  • Well the title says it all... I bought a prepaid card - entered the code and was greeted with a nice message... What am I missing here?
  • FSchaep
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Internet Connection With Mobile Data / FB Login Not Possible (Premium)

Hi,Since a few days I can't use my spotify with mobile data anymore. It says I don't have a internet connection (which I have). I deleted the cache and the app and reinstalled (Read through some guides). By that I found out that also the login via fa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Since a few days I can't use my spotify with mobile data anymore. It says I don't have a internet connection (which I have). I deleted the cache and the app and reinstalled (Read through some ...
  • Nevec901
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not my songs

Hi, i made a recovery password because i logged out and can't connect. Then, i connected my account and was surprised because my registered songs wasn't there anymore.. i have a premium account. I register my songs in "library -> titles" and now the ...

• Hi, i made a recovery password because i logged out and can't connect. Then, i connected my account and was surprised because my registered songs wasn't there anymore..  i have a premium accoun...
  • Flanstario1
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify pauses randomly and plays tracks i have never listened to

Spotify is acting weird recently. On both my devices (windows and android phone) the program is pausing my songs, after that changes my music/playlist to some (maybe) thai music that I've never listened to. The album is Best of Drill Beats, by drill ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is acting weird recently. On both my devices (windows and android phone) the program is pausing my songs, after that changes my music/playlist to some (maybe) thai music that I've never liste...
  • iagaresko
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Desktop
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My lists are gone

Yesterday strangely some other phone used my account. (A phone model i am not familiar with). I logged all accounts to be sure. and today all my 7 years lists are gone. I had spent years to create them. what can I do to bring them back?

• Yesterday strangely some other phone used my account. (A phone model i am not familiar with). I logged all accounts to be sure.   and today all my 7 years lists are gone. I had spent years to ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all music and premium

Hey there!So last night I broke my phone. I had almost 1000 saved songs, downloaded playlists and premium. I just downloaded spotify on a new phone and it has lost everything except about 30 songs that I got when I first opened my account 2 years ago...

• Hey there! So last night I broke my phone. I had almost 1000 saved songs, downloaded playlists and premium.    I just downloaded spotify on a new phone and it has lost everything except ...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Headspace

If I am a Spotify premium member can I just add headspace for the extra £5.00?

• If I am a Spotify premium member can I just add headspace for the extra £5.00?
  • marskje
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! All of my music and playlists are GONE... and replacing it is a bunch of random rap music I’ve ever

help!!!!! I listen to my Spotify every single day. Today I open it and go to shuffle play on all of my saved music and it’s ALL GONE. All of my playlists, everything. I don’t have two accounts. I don’t use this on any other device. wth is going on???...

• Regular
  • help!!!!! I listen to my Spotify every single day. Today I open it and go to shuffle play on all of my saved music and it’s ALL GONE. All of my playlists, everything. I don’t have two accounts. I don...
  • Jvennera
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to my premium account

Please help! I am paying for Spotify Premium every month but can't access it. When I got my new phone and re-downloaded the app, I believe I set up a new account and now can only access Spotify Free. I can't get to my old account and that's where all...

• Please help! I am paying for Spotify Premium every month but can't access it. When I got my new phone and re-downloaded the app, I believe I set up a new account and now can only access Spotify Free....
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song recommendation is stucked at same genre

The thing I like most is discovering new music. Who doesn't love that? And Spotify offers you a great future, recommendation of similar songs just under your playlist! Awesome right? No. I have a playlist with 13 songs in it. Only 3 of those are in t...

• The thing I like most is discovering new music. Who doesn't love that? And Spotify offers you a great future, recommendation of similar songs just under your playlist! Awesome right?   No. &n...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Desktop
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Can't cancel membership and got charged.

Hey I was wondering if there was anyway go cancel my membership and get a refund. The website is telling me that I'm subscribed to spotify free but I still got charged and I want a refund because I can't unsubscribe.

• Hey I was wondering if there was anyway go cancel my membership and get a refund. The website is telling me that I'm subscribed to spotify free but I still got charged and I want a refund because I c...
  • Vgarcia4937
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Songs disappeared and changed

Hi, this morning I have opened my song list and none of my songs were there. Instead there where some random songs which I haven't even listened before. Curiously my playlists are still there, but if I search a song that I had before it doesn't appea...

• Hi, this morning I have opened my song list and none of my songs were there. Instead there where some random songs which I haven't even listened before. Curiously my playlists are still there, but if...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium dropped to Free Spotify

I started using Spotify Premium (not the free trial) just only last week. Everything was working smoothly until it came back to free Spotify:( help please

• I started using Spotify Premium (not the free trial) just only last week. Everything was working smoothly until it came back to free Spotify:( help please
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't select High quality on premium account

HI, I've a Spotify premium account (halfway the free month) but I can not select the high quality music option.The bar is grey and can not move. My account is linked on Playstation music, I've tried on several devices (mobile, ps4 and two different p...

• Visitor
  • HI,   I've a Spotify premium account (halfway the free month) but I can not select the high quality music option. The bar is grey and can not move.  My account is linked on Playstation ...
  • roscow
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes

Disabled account

I am attempting to contact Spotify on behalf of my sister. Her account is currently disabled due to credit card fraud and charges were reversed and Spotify was included. My sister is attempting to contact Spotify to rectify this situation but her acc...

• I am attempting to contact Spotify on behalf of my sister. Her account is currently disabled due to credit card fraud and charges were reversed and Spotify was included. My sister is attempting to co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No premium account on my cellphone

Hello there, I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinstall it twice, and nothing happens. Could someone help me? Th...

• Hello there,   I did one familiar premium account and I can access it only on my computer, not on my cellphone. When I do my login on my cellphone it's still as Free Account. I tried to reinst...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes