Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Fraudulent charge on my credit card

My credit card was billed by Spotify USA for something that neither my wife nor I authorized or know what it is. The phone number on our Visa statement listed next to Spotify USA is a non-working number. There is currently no way other than this mess...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was billed by Spotify USA for something that neither my wife nor I authorized or know what it is. The phone number on our Visa statement listed next to Spotify USA is a non-workin...
  • JRay1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Question for spotify

Could you take that money from bank account now i dont know if there will be money after week

• Could you take that money from bank account now i dont know if there will be money after week
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Frequency/Quality of ads

As one of the many unlimited users who is suddenly receiving annoying ads on mobile (streaming radio), I hate them. I get that you've got to pay the bills and such, and maybe having 3 pricing tiers is overkill, but I find these ads far too frequent a...

• Regular
  • As one of the many unlimited users who is suddenly receiving annoying ads on mobile (streaming radio), I hate them. I get that you've got to pay the bills and such, and maybe having 3 pricing tiers i...
  • instantrage
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Vodafone Spotify premium offer - Transferring onto existing premium account

Hi, I'm a long term Spotify Premium subscriber, yet I've just upgraded to one of Vodafone's new Red packages which gives me a free Spotify premium subscription for the length of the contract (24 months). They've informed me that this only applies to ...

• Hi,   I'm a long term Spotify Premium subscriber, yet I've just upgraded to one of Vodafone's new Red packages which gives me a free Spotify premium subscription for the length of the contra...
  • lilyurwin
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

How to delete my account?

Hi. I have two different accounts, but I am only using one of them, the one I pay for that has Premium. I want to remove the other account, because I don´t need it now when I have Premium om the other one. How can I delete it? Thanks, Rakel

• Hi.    I have two different accounts, but I am only using one of them, the one I pay for that has Premium. I want to remove the other account, because I don´t need it now when I have Prem...
  • jusTobi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Account login without email and password. Help me.

I am paying premium with my credit card. I want to stop the subscription. I have my account name but I forgot my password. I have no email address linked to this profile. How can I proceed?Thank you all.

• I am paying premium with my credit card. I want to stop the subscription. I have my account name but I forgot my password. I have no email address linked to this profile. How can I proceed? Thank yo...
  • Ermreally_cool1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Forgot password, no email

I'm logged in in my spotify-account with Premium on my phone, but tried to log in on my computer. I have forgotten my password and didn't registered my email on this spotify-account. What do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm logged in in my spotify-account with Premium on my phone, but tried to log in on my computer. I have forgotten my password and didn't registered my email on this spotify-account. What do I do?&nb...
  • jeanettenht
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Block someone???

Hi, I just want to block someone, IT'S POSSIBLE???

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just want to block someone, IT'S POSSIBLE???
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account has been hacked!

I am a premium user and since yesterday my playlists have disappeared and there are new ones I dont know and they are really strange. Also my prof picture was changed. I already logged out from all devices remotely and changed my passwor. Could you t...

• I am a premium user and since yesterday my playlists have disappeared and there are new ones I dont know and they are really strange. Also my prof picture was changed. I already logged out from all d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists I follow not showing on profile

Hi, I’m using the latest version of Spotify on my iPhone with a premium subscription. I’ve noticed my account only displays my playlists and not the ones I follow. The playlists I follow are definitely public (they’re my friends’ and Spotify’s own pl...

• ...re definitely public (they’re my friends’ and Spotify’s own playlists so I’m 100% sure) but they still don’t show up on my profile. Is there any way to fix this? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook restricted at work

I'm a premium subscriber and want to be able to listen while at work. My company restricts Facebook access on work devices so I'm not able to log in. Any known workarounds for this? I don't want to make a new account because I have tons of playlists ...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a premium subscriber and want to be able to listen while at work. My company restricts Facebook access on work devices so I'm not able to log in. Any known workarounds for this? I don't want to m...
  • Christine102
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account hacked / account changed

Over the last couple of weeks, I will be listening to music when it will cut off and start playing through another device (through spotify connect I think). I keep setting it to offline mode however I woke up this morning and this person has complete...

• Over the last couple of weeks, I will be listening to music when it will cut off and start playing through another device (through spotify connect I think). I keep setting it to offline mode however ...
  • Larshi1994
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline mode and log in error

I switched on offline mode then i logged off and now i cant log in. Its says i need to connect to the internet while im already connected..

• I switched on offline mode then i logged off and now i cant log in. Its says i need to connect to the internet while im already connected..
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My account is not in search result

When i try to find my accoun on search my name don't come out.There is a setting to do?

• Regular
  • When i try to find my accoun on search my name don't come out. There is a setting to do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change username?

Even if I connected my Spotify account with my Facebook one my app still shows some random letters and numbers instead of my name from Facebook. Is there any way to do something about it? Unlinking and linking again with Facebook didn't help.

• Even if I connected my Spotify account with my Facebook one my app still shows some random letters and numbers instead of my name from Facebook. Is there any way to do something about it? Unlinking a...
  • TheBrickSlayer
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to report incorrect track names in albums?

I have found an album that has two tracks mixed up, as a result the album is not playing in the order as the artist intended. I couldn't find a way of reporting this via the app, the report link doesn't have an option for reporting general problems (...

• I have found an album that has two tracks mixed up, as a result the album is not playing in the order as the artist intended.   I couldn't find a way of reporting this via the app, the report ...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Devide password?

in ccount settings, you can demand a device password. In what way is that different from your account password and what exactly does it do?

• Roadie
  • in ccount settings, you can demand a device password. In what way is that different from your account password and what exactly does it do?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment cancellation

I signed up for the student discount $5.99 a month, not realising you had to be in a college or uni. I’m in High school. I haven’t got an account but my bank details were listed and ths money has been taken from my account. I would like to cancel my ...

• I signed up for the student discount  $5.99 a month, not realising you had to be in a college or uni. I’m in High school. I haven’t got an account but my bank details were listed and ths money h...
  • Nightslash360
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Lost playlists, random playlists showing up.

When logging in a couple of days ago, the following happened:- I was told that someone was listening on some device which is not mine- All my playlists were gone- I had started following a playlist I've never heard of It might seem that my account ha...

• Casual Listener
  • When logging in a couple of days ago, the following happened: - I was told that someone was listening on some device which is not mine - All my playlists were gone - I had started following a play...
  • Melanntor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

not able to connect

Goodmorning, when i try to log in with fb, spotify says that i am currently set to offline. And asks me to connect. When I do so, nothing happens. Just a black screen. What to do??

• Casual Listener
  • Goodmorning, when i try to log in with fb, spotify says that i am currently set to offline. And asks me to connect. When I do so, nothing happens. Just a black screen.  What to do??
  • IB18
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes