Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Help with friends' account

My friend (who is not on Spotify) needs help ending her daughters' premium subscription. She and her daughter are not on good terms right now, but before that happened, her daughter got ahold of my friends' credit card and signed up for premium. Sinc...

• My friend (who is not on Spotify) needs help ending her daughters' premium subscription. She and her daughter are not on good terms right now, but before that happened, her daughter got ahold of my f...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 monts of premium not applied

Hello! In december I'm recieved mail from Spotify - "Get 3 mont of Premium for $9.99", I'm clickd on link and pay.But yesterday I'm reieved new invoice, coz my previous subscription are end. Spotify, why?

• Hello! In december I'm recieved mail from Spotify - "Get 3 mont of Premium for $9.99", I'm clickd on link and pay. But yesterday I'm reieved new invoice, coz my previous subscription are end. S...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant login to my account

I had to make an another account just to post this. I cant login to my account on my PC with my 100 percent true username and password and when I try to change my username or password it tells me that my account doesnt even exist.When I check my phon...

• I had to make an another account just to post this. I cant login to my account on my PC with my 100 percent true username and password and when I try to change my username or password it tells me tha...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Skipping songs.

Hi my account has been fine for 1 1\2 years buy now i keep getting,whilst listening to my selected music it randomily changing to some foriegn music.Is it because someone has my details of my account?

• Hi my account has been fine for 1 1\2 years buy now i keep getting,whilst listening to my selected music it randomily changing to some foriegn music.Is it because someone has my details of my account?
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify failing to provide service as paid for

Help! Spotify is taking my money but not providing the service! I am paying for Premium, but when I send an invite to my wife's email and she clicks on the correct link, Spotify return to my accounts page and we can't get her to join! This is STEALIN...

• Help!  Spotify is taking my money but not providing the service!  I am paying for Premium, but when I send an invite to my wife's email and she clicks on the correct link, Spotify return to...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Facebook not linked to spotify but keeps reactivating anyway

My partner recently switched her spotify account over to a family account and sent me an email to join.I signed up and at no stage did I ever link facbook. My facebook account has been deleted a few weeks ago.I started getting emails from facebook, w...

• My partner recently switched her spotify account over to a family account and sent me an email to join. I signed up and at no stage did I ever link facbook. My facebook account has been deleted a fe...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can’t connect my spotify with facebook?

So here’s how it is: In the spotify IOS app I open the library. After that I select in the top left corner the account symbol. In this window there is a button which says “find friends”. I click on it an than select connect to Facebook. It does take ...

• So here’s how it is: In the spotify IOS app I open the library. After that I select in the top left corner the account symbol. In this window there is a button which says “find friends”. I click on i...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Account has Disappeared

Hi, I tried to log onto Spotify today and it had logged me out. It now won't let me log back in, saying that there is no Spotify account linked to my username or email address? I was using it last night completely fine? I still have 2 months left of ...

• Hi,  I tried to log onto Spotify today and it had logged me out. It now won't let me log back in, saying that there is no Spotify account linked to my username or email address? I was using it ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Message when adding family members

Has anyone else experienced the frustration of signing up for the premium family plan? I have tried to add my husband and kids but continue to get an error that I am not following the format or something like that. I have tried several times and it w...

• Casual Listener
  • Has anyone else experienced the frustration of signing up for the premium family plan? I have tried to add my husband and kids but continue to get an error that I am not following the format or somet...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de pais

Buenas tardes a todos, Dispongo de una cuenta Spotify Free, la cual cree en Spain y que actualmente estoy usando en Irlanda. Hace unos dias cuando intente iniciar sesion me aparecio el siguiente mensaje de error: "Login Failed: you can only use Spoti...

• Buenas tardes a todos,   Dispongo de una cuenta Spotify Free, la cual cree en Spain y que actualmente estoy usando en Irlanda. Hace unos dias cuando intente iniciar sesion me aparecio el ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Alien in my playlist

Hi there, When I liste some music in Spotify (Android app or Desktop software), an invader - a band called Lyons - systematically interferes with my play list : whatever I do, it reappears and invades my waiting list (see screenshot). I've never sear...

Spotify.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   When I liste some music in Spotify (Android app or Desktop software), an invader - a band called Lyons - systematically interferes with my play list : whatever I do,...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiplos dispositivos

Ola, desde o que mudei minha conta do Spotify de plano familiar para premium simples, varios dipositivos diferentes comecaram a aparecer conectados na minha conta, porem apenas tenho conhecimento de dois dispositivos, ontem um novo dispositivo se con...

• Visitor
  • Ola, desde o que mudei minha conta do Spotify de plano familiar para premium simples, varios dipositivos diferentes comecaram a aparecer conectados na minha conta, porem apenas tenho conhecimento de ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't create new account

I'm trying to create an account for my daughter but when I hit sign up it gets into an infinite loop. The icon keeps spinning. I am am using the option to create an account with an email address. I have tried this several times on different devices b...

• I'm trying to create an account for my daughter but when I hit sign up it gets into an infinite loop. The icon keeps spinning.    I am am using the option to create an account with an ema...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

NO ME RESPERARON LA PROMOCION DE 3 MESES POR $99

YA FUI USUARIO PREMIUM , PERO CANCELE MI SUSCRIPCION , AL USAR SPOTIFY FREE ME APARECIA UN MENSAJE QUE REGRESARA A PREMIUM Y ME DARIAN UNA PROMOCIO DE $99 POR TRES MESES, PERO ME DOY CUENTA QUE ESA PROMOCION NO ME LA RESPETARON QUE PUEDO HACER.

• Casual Listener
  • YA FUI USUARIO PREMIUM , PERO CANCELE MI SUSCRIPCION , AL USAR SPOTIFY FREE ME APARECIA UN MENSAJE QUE REGRESARA A PREMIUM Y ME DARIAN UNA PROMOCIO DE $99 POR TRES MESES, PERO ME DOY CUENTA QUE ESA P...
  • andrepaovar
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution PLaylist disapear

Dear Sir'sI need help because all my playlist disapear in all platforms (Android and PC)?!? Best regards,David Pinto

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sir's I need help because all my playlist disapear in all platforms (Android and PC)?!?   Best regards, David Pinto 
  • DaniloMasca
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify account hacked

Hey guys, since yesterday, while i was listening to music, all of a sudden it changed and kept changing. After a mind**bleep**ed bikeride home i looked at my account and all my playlists are gone and all of a sudden i’m a iggea azilia fan or whatever...

• Regular
  • Hey guys, since yesterday, while i was listening to music, all of a sudden it changed and kept changing. After a mind**bleep**ed bikeride home i looked at my account and all my playlists are gone and...
  • mr-pepito
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2 accounts

Hi there, I am having a problem as I have logged out of my premium account and as I am trying to log back in it is taking me into my original free account that is connected to my FB, is it possible two can be linked to one email and if so how do I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I am having a problem as I have logged out of my premium account and as I am trying to log back in it is taking me into my original free account that is connected to my FB, is it possible t...
  • allanawilson
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My password is displayed as my username

I realize that we cant change our username. I usually connect via facebook but after purchasing a new phone and connecting via said manner my username is no longer the one that i have on facebook but instead my password. If i connect without facebook...

• Visitor
  • I realize that we cant change our username. I usually connect via facebook but after purchasing a new phone and connecting via said manner my username is no longer the one that i have on facebook but...
  • Salvador89
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and Facebook

I have two Spotify accounts, one that has been created through Facebook (free), and another one that is premium and not connected to Facebook. I would like to connect my premium account to Facebook, but I'm not really sure how to remove the old one. ...

• I have two Spotify accounts, one that has been created through Facebook (free), and another one that is premium and not connected to Facebook. I would like to connect my premium account to Facebook, ...
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student discount

I signed up for the student discount, and It doesn't give me the option to link my hulu from the spotify website. I already contacted hulu.

• I signed up for the student discount, and It doesn't give me the option to link my hulu from the spotify website. I already contacted hulu. 
  • Chris
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes