Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 958 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

sdfkjkdjfsfdkjg

kgsdfkjdsfkjasdf akdjffjkadfkjhadfkjhasdkfjh asdkjffjk

• Regular
  • kgsdfkjdsfkjasdf akdjffjkadfkjhadfkjhasdkfjh asdkjffjk
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account deleted

So my credit card details had expired and I forgot to update them and now my account is gone and all the music I had and the playlists have all dissapeared... how can I get back that account and update the details because it' saying tha my emails is ...

• So my credit card details had expired and I forgot to update them and now my account is gone and all the music I had and the playlists have all dissapeared... how can I get back that account and upda...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Hacked!

My account has been hacked..... I had to create a new account with Facebook to be able to create this request for support.... - No real support email- no support chat- no support phone So it looks like this is my best shot.... Went to log into Spotif...

• Visitor
  • My account has been hacked..... I had to create a new account with Facebook to be able to create this request for support....   - No real support email - no support chat - no support phone ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fraud account

Someone created a fraudulent account with my email and I can’t delete it. Please help ASAP!

• Someone created a fraudulent account with my email and I can’t delete it. Please help ASAP! 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution My playlists are gone and my account name changed.

So i was listening like usual to spotify when suddenly the music stopped, i opened the app to see what was going on and i notice all my playlists are gone and im logged in as a another user named Kevin Hartmann.I tried disconnect spotify from all my ...

• So i was listening like usual to spotify when suddenly the music stopped, i opened the app to see what was going on and i notice all my playlists are gone and im logged in as a another user named Kev...
  • adindadjoko
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot make account

Hello! I have been invited to Spotify Premium for Family. I do not have an account yet. However, when I want to create a new account, the website tells me my email address is already in use. Then, why I try to access this "account" (that I never crea...

• Visitor
  • Hello!    I have been invited to Spotify Premium for Family. I do not have an account yet. However, when I want to create a new account, the website tells me my email address is already i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Someone else using account

I am a facebook login user, I have updated my e-mail accounts, facebook and spotify, removed family users and updated the device password - logged everyone out of everything and I still have someone else somehow logging in and playing music on my spo...

• I am a facebook login user, I have updated my e-mail accounts, facebook and spotify, removed family users and updated the device password - logged everyone out of everything and I still have someone ...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to cancel subscription

So I made an account blah blah, but I can't for the life of me remember which email I used and therefore can't cancel my subscription. What do I do??

• Casual Listener
  • So I made an account blah blah, but I can't for the life of me remember which email I used and therefore can't cancel my subscription. What do I do??
  • agard64
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Account premium

I paid 6 months of premium and after 3 months through the culture bonus. he took my money but my account is not premium, why?

• I paid 6 months of premium and after 3 months through the culture bonus. he took my money but my account is not premium, why?            
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Log In Requirement

When I log in to Spotify on my phone app, I use my email and password. It says as of February 1st 2018, logging in via Facebook is now a requirement. Is this true?! I don't want the 2 associated with each other.

• Regular
  • When I log in to Spotify on my phone app, I use my email and password.  It says as of February 1st 2018, logging in via Facebook is now a requirement.  Is this true?!  I don't want the...
  • Daveyboy103
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to contact Spotify in case one can't login to account

I forgot Spotify account password.I can't access the old e-mail I used when registering to Spotify account. => I can't reset the Spotify login password. How can I contact Spotify to delete my old spotify account I can't login anymore?

• Visitor
  • I forgot Spotify account password. I can't access the old e-mail I used when registering to Spotify account.  => I can't reset the Spotify login password.   How can I contact Spotify...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a premium account through my app on my iphone, i cannot remember my username or password

I have a premium account through my app on my iphone, i cannot remember my username or password or if i had created the account using facebook. Surely spotify can see my paid account and send me the details via email to log in. at the moment i cant g...

• I have a premium account through my app on my iphone, i cannot remember my username or password or if i had created the account using facebook. Surely spotify can see my paid account and send me the ...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

e-mail adresse bereits vergeben

Hallo zusammen,ich hab eine frage und zwar habe ich mich bei spotify angemeldet und das spotify premium family gebucht.jetzt wollt ich meine freundin einladen und hab ihr eine einladung geschickt.jetzt will sie sich bei spotify registrieren, aber da ...

• Hallo zusammen, ich hab eine frage und zwar habe ich mich bei spotify angemeldet und das spotify premium family gebucht. jetzt wollt ich meine freundin einladen und hab ihr eine einladung geschickt...
  • Sebi115
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get shazam coonect to soptify

Hi I have a family spotify account using in a iphone 6 device, when I use shazam I don't have the option to listen whith spotify the only options available are apple music and google music, I tryed to uninstall shazam and connect to Spotify with face...

• Hi I have a family spotify account using in a iphone 6 device, when I use shazam I don't have the option to listen whith spotify the only options available are apple music and google music, I tryed t...
  • LGT
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to acces when travelling

Hi,I'm from Switzerland, now travelling in Australia and I can't access to my account via the ap. Thanks for help!

• Hi, I'm from Switzerland, now travelling in Australia and I can't access to my account via the ap.  Thanks for help! 
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't receive any pin code

I've been trying to subscribe to the 9 pesos 3 month promo here in spotify through mobile payment which is through Globe. I've been submitting my number for like 5 times already and it's been hours and I still haven't receive any pin code.

• I've been trying to subscribe to the 9 pesos 3 month promo here in spotify through mobile payment which is through Globe. I've been submitting my number for like 5 times already and it's been hours a...
  • JaeJaeJae30
  • 46 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 46 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Ödeme yapıldı fakat Premium olmadı

Spotify premium için 0.99tl ödeme yaptım hesabımdan kesildi fakat hesabım premium olmadı. Ekte dekont mevcuttur. Lütfen bunu düzeltebilir misiniz?

• Spotify premium için 0.99tl ödeme yaptım hesabımdan kesildi fakat hesabım premium olmadı. Ekte dekont mevcuttur. Lütfen bunu düzeltebilir misiniz?
  • yilmaziyigun
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify and friends

Hi, I've connected my spotify account with Facebook, but when I'm clicking on "friends activity" spotify says that I dont have any friends also connected with Fb which is impossible.Do you know how to fix it?

• Hi, I've connected my spotify account with Facebook, but when I'm clicking on "friends activity" spotify says that I dont have any friends also connected with Fb which is impossible. Do you know how...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I would like to add someone in my family account. But it always says sorry it didn'work. What can i do?

• I would like to add someone in my family account. But it always says sorry it didn'work. What can i do?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes