Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

(iPhone 7

Operating System

(iOS 11

My Question or Issue

hello, i have an active premium account with spotify however i accidentally logged it out and now i couldn’t login. It says the account is not associated with any email address. Please see attached screenshot for my username

7 Replies

Hey @jp-tukvx_36xh, welcome to the Community!

It looks like your account was made through Facebook. Do you have any trouble logging in using the Log in with Facebook button?

Let us know how it goes.

Hello,

I get the error “login failed. You can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days” when i login using Facebook.

Hey @jp-tukvx_36xh.

Sorry to hear you're having to jump through hoops to use your Spotify account.

Sounds like you might have multiple accounts created with your information. Try following the suggestions here to see if you can find the Premium account.

Let us know how it goes.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

i tried to retrieve using my other email but it says mu other email is not registered..when i tried to retrieve it using the username it says “this feature is currently not available”

Thanks for giving it a shot.

Just to confirm, did you type your email address or username in lower cases? If not, try it out to see if the password is reset.

You can also try typing other email addresses you could've used to see if you receive the password reset email, as the account could have a different or older email address.

Keep us posted.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried using the lowercase. Also, i only got 2 email address and i tried them both.

No trouble at all!

In this case, as you can't log back into the account, and you can't find the correct log in details, it'd be best to contact the Support team.

You can reach out to them via Twitter or Facebook. They'll be able to look for the Premium account backstage, and help you log back in as soon as possible.

All the best.

Suggested posts