Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

how to kick someone from my account ?

Solved!

how to kick someone from my account ?

so a couple of weeks ago i started seeing wierd playlists on my recent played so i think someone is using my account. i change my password and also used the button for closing all sesions but neither on my phone or pc spotify ask me to log in again and the weird playlist still apearing so that does nothing and i don´t know what to do now.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @tomytokatlian 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I know that you've already done it, but I recommend that you take a look at the following article and follow the steps presented there, even reset your password and sign out of every device:

After doing it, I also recommend that you revoke any access that third-party apps/services may be for your account, following these steps:

1. Log in to your Apps page
  2. Find the app you want to remove and click REMOVE ACCESS.

You can grant access to them again if you want...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey, @tomytokatlian 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

I know that you've already done it, but I recommend that you take a look at the following article and follow the steps presented there, even reset your password and sign out of every device:

After doing it, I also recommend that you revoke any access that third-party apps/services may be for your account, following these steps:

1. Log in to your Apps page
  2. Find the app you want to remove and click REMOVE ACCESS.

You can grant access to them again if you want...

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Thanks i hope this will solve the issue

That didn't help the playlist keep apearing and that's not all now i see when someone is using my acount because i see at my phone the now playing at and its from a chrome player. I don't understand how there is no way to logout someone from you're acount or why if you change you're password it dosen't ask you to log in again . So basically someone is going to use my acount and i cant do anything

Hey again, @tomytokatlian 

In this case, it's also strongly advised that you change the password for:

• The email address associated with your Spotify account (e.g. with Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
  • Any Facebook profile associated with your Spotify account. You can make sure you're the only one currently logged into your Facebook in your Facebook Settings, under Security and login > Where You’re Logged In.
  • Any service where you use the same password as Spotify.

After that, change your password again and sing out everywhere. And at the end of the process, let me know if it works...

Kind Regards,

hezorg

LuanSpotify Star

Suggested posts