Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

A (great looking) update for our Android users

Solved!

Starting today, we’re rolling out an exciting update to our Android users.

First off, we’re introducing our new darker theme, refreshed typography and rounded iconography. Playing your favourite music has never looked so good.

We’re not only improving our interface though. We know how much you love playlists, but that you’ve been looking for more ways to organise your favourite songs, albums and playlists. So over the past weeks we’ve rolled out Your Music: a feature that will help you save, organise and browse your favourite tunes.

We’re also improving our Browse feature. Regardless of whether you’re looking for something to fall asleep to, or the perfect playlist to get you geared up for your big night out, we got you covered.

The new update will start rolling out today and reach all Android users over the coming weeks.

You will find the official release notes here. Please use that topic to give us all your feedback.

android4.png android3.png android2.png android.png

Community Ergo Sum

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

did you miss the point entierly! we dont like it. I will be leaving the community very soon. I have stopped by subscription and moved to deezer. awful spotify. just awful.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

did you miss the point entierly! we dont like it. I will be leaving the community very soon. I have stopped by subscription and moved to deezer. awful spotify. just awful.

Appreciate your feedback. But, there seem to be plenty of folks who do quite like the new design. Have you read through this previous announcement?

Community Ergo Sum

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Marked as solution

@user-removed wrote:

Appreciate your feedback. But, there seem to be plenty of folks who do quite like the new design. Have you read through this previous announcement?

Community Ergo Sum

No, you don't appreciate the feedback because you guys apparently don't care about any feedback.

If your definition of plenty is more than 5% I guess you have a case going. However, there is not much love in the thread you linked to, if you care to read it.

There are huge issues with the last update and so far very few have beed adressed by Spotify. Including the most obvious flaws - white on black and font size/spacing.

As soon as I find, and get used to another service my premium subscription will be terminated, Deezer seems to be a candidate. Too bad... Spotifty used to be absolutly stellar.

I for one can't wait!!

Please add me to update list very fast! NEED BLACK UPDATE!!! Can't live without this good klook. I listen Spotify every day from Spotify also on the go with smartphone and I like it!!! All music I need, no other service can provide that much underground hands up music. Spotify is perfect!!! Thank u and speed up the update!!!

That was really fast. Thank U!

Good klook, I'm amazed. I can't believe what I see. Much better than previous app.

Screenshot_2014-05-01-17-24-03.png

Suggested posts