Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android App. Audio pausing at strange intervals, the 'currently playing' page is also getting stuck

Android App. Audio pausing at strange intervals, the 'currently playing' page is also getting stuck

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Galaxy S10

Operating System

?

My Question or Issue

Audio on phone keeps automatically pausing no matter what i am listening to, playlist, podcast etc. All at strange inconsistent intervals - no matter if the app is open or when phone is locked. 

I have tried both online and offline (downloaded) playlists and still not working. 

The 'currently' playing page and notification are also getting stuck, showing a previous track for a long time and will only reset after i force close the app down. not able to move between music nor pause. Cannot upload screen recording as file too large. 

1 Reply

Hey there @1127006723

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out about this. 

First up, it's well worth running a clean reinstall to get rid of any cached files that might be causing trouble. This one is more thorough than the usual one. 

If this doesn't do the trick, would you mind trying on a different device to check if the issue persists there?

Lastly, no worries, you can upload the screen recording to a different platform so we can take a closer look. 

Keep us posted on how it goes 🙂

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts