Android Widget Removal

Solved!

Re: Android Widget Removal

1nYourFace
Regular

Bring back the widget and the ability to quickly search for songs in your playlist by draging down instead of the stupid 3 dot menu... I don't want the app to be more like IOS, then I would simply purchase an IOS device.

And add HIFI subscribtion... 

I don't care about your **bleep** Podcast feature, give us features for our musical entertainment. 

Been a subscriber almost every month since 2011,  the last 2-3 years you've just removed and removed featrues. Gonna switch to Tidal or something. 

cabban
Music Fan

I thought the Word was bringit back, so Spotify add it back or, lose users only to decide, the worst idea u Evert had, i thought it was a joke... :(

Rickycr96
Casual Listener

No sé qué piensan como desarrolladores pero son una porquería todo este tiempo solo han pasado dañando la aplicación y en vez de solucionar todo los Bugs eliminan el widget.!

Si no regresa el widgets voy a dezzer ...!!

Ondpe
Visitor

Not cool, not cool at all 😤

devinsinha

Ridiculous, bring it back, these are the features I appreciate most about my Android phone. Don't try to be what we don't use, iOS. 

venue

Please, bring back the widget!!!!!! 

Djam14
Casual Listener

Bad bad move! I used the widget A LOT. Why would you remove it?

Wigggy
Casual Listener

Absolute joke.

Widget had pride of place on my homescreen and used it daily.

If I didnt want widgets, I'd get an iPhone.

I pay £15 a month and dont even get consulted when something important to me is removed.

Seriously considering Deezer now..

Your loss Spotify....

Melloow
Visitor

Please bring back the widget, your work around from my lock screen does not work. Spotify is now very frustrating to use.

Clord420
Casual Listener

I feel like an **bleep**, I've been telling everyone to get Spotify, and now it looks like I'll be cancelling my subscription!  How anyone could think that removing widgets makes for a better customer experience is beyond me.

SUGGESTED POSTS