Free

Country

Malaysia

Device

Pocophone F1

Operating System

Android 10

My Question or Issue

I can't add any songs to any of my playlist. I've tried restarting and reinstalling the app, but both methods doesn't work.

5 Replies

Hey @neo_n2o89, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's see what's going on.

Could you let me know what happens exactly when you try to add a song to your playlist? Screenshots/screen recordings can be very helpful making sure you hide sensitive info when posting to the Community.

Also, if possible try logging into your Spotify on a different device and see if you're able to add songs to your playlist from there.

Make sure that your app and your device is all up to date to the current software.

Perform another clean, thorough reinstall of the app following these steps.

Let me know how this goes!

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I've performed a clean reinstall of the app, but it's still the same. I also don't have any other device for me to login to.

I've included a gif of my screen recording of what exactly happened if I do want to add a song to a playlist.

20200519_091645.gif

Hey @neo_n2o89,

Thanks for the screen recording!

To confirm, are you using a Pocophone F1 running on Android 10? Can you make sure that your software and app is up to date?

When you use a different internet connection, does it let you add songs to your playlist then?

Billy-JSpotify Star

Spoiler

I've included a screenshot of my device and Android. And yes, both have been updated.

I also tried using my mobile data instead of my home Wifi. Same result.

Screenshot_2020-05-19-09-52-10-817_com.android.settings.jpg

Hey @neo_n2o89,

Thanks for waiting while I took a closer look at this. 

Spotify is currently aware of the issue you're describing. Please check out this Ongoing Issue and add your vote to it by clicking on the +VOTE button. 

It will also be useful if you subscribe there via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this gets fixed soon 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts