Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

Re: Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

gc4-kqb_2rm0b

Please give us an answer.

lubos
Roadie

I can see the number of songs in the playlist via Shazam, when I play an interesting song, use Shazam to identify the song, select the option to add to Spotify and immediately see all my playlists with the number of songs in the playlists. And the easy way to find out the number of songs is to go to the Windows application_20190729_092810.JPG

Screenshot_20190729-092717.png

Flow03
Visitor

Please tell us how to see the number of songs in a playlist, this is a major downside to using the Spotify app right now. 

jabbabeats
Casual Listener

This also pisses me off no end! I have a premium service and the app keeps dumbing down with each update. Guido didn’t really reply properly or answer anything, just a standard scripted response. This obviously isn’t a temp bug as I have updated several times and still no track count.

Also, seeing a track count by adding a random track to your list of playlists is NOT a viable option!

tobbeg
Visitor

Hi Guido, 

How's it going with this? 

I bet this is a small fix for you and I'm pretty sure this bothers a lot of users. How come this little, but very important, feature was taken away a few updates ago?

Like many others I create playlists and when I reach a specific number of songs in that playlist I create a new one and so on. Now it's impossible to keep track of your playlists and it has completely ruined my appetite to find new music and put them in my playlists. And I love discovering new songs and artists.

Can you at least give us a reason why and when we can expect to see total number of songs in playlist again? 

olawikstrom
Casual Listener

Earth to Guido!

You there? 

3nc8rprbub9m4up
Visitor

This **bleep** is unbelievable

MrSoave
Casual Listener
It is incredible that they do not even bothered to do anything about it!

Kevincraigmagic
Casual Listener

Me too!! Thought it was just me as my iPod still shows them? Guess I’ll have to fire the old thing up if I want to know? 

NOT HAPPY 

i like to know and my friends do to as I have playlists based around themes and people are amazed at how many songs include food in the subject for instance.

keep on fighting

7Seconds
Visitor

Not sure why they see it as a new idea and why Guido did not post the linky here, but here is the vote...

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/Mobile-Show-amount-of-songs-in-a-playlist/idi-p/4771606

Goed luck, 

7s

SUGGESTED POSTS