Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

Re: Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

alex3410

Very frustrating! I like to keep my playlists around 100 songs, can't keep track of this anymore.

maxigregor

Thank you very much.
So I see again the number of songs per playlist.

I'm more excited about your tip than the whole new update.

I do not like this action from Spotify.

MrSoave
Casual Listener

It is either a bug or the spotify ops have lost their minds. What I find appaling is their lack of rrsponse and interest in this serious matter.

fogue
Casual Listener

Yes, clearly, and that's what bothers me so much. We had an answer at the beginning but from now on, it doesn't seem to interest them whereas it's a major feature that we ask to be restored. At least one message to give a time scale to wait for the feature to be restored, a word to calm users, something... But nothing... You get the impression that people don't give a **bleep** about you but still actually take your money.

Dave1111
Music Fan
  • This is such bogus. I really wish I started with AZ Prime music (which I was warned not to use in this forum and had to abbreviate it - so lame, so jelly!) at this point and have been looking for a good solution in regards to transferring my playlists from Spotify over to another premium service like AZ music. Taking such a basic function such as song count is ridiculous and I can't believe this was removed. A lot of Spotify's user interface annoys me and can use a rehall  Totally harshing my vibe as well 🤯.

olawikstrom
Casual Listener

Dear Guido / Bot / Spotify

Can you please respond to the question? Why is it gone? Is the function supposed to be gone? How can we get this feature back? How can I see the number of songs on each playlist? 

Ps. By responding/ignoring posts in a bot-like fashion. You are pissing people off more than by not replying at all. 

Mr_Fluffy
  1. It is indeed possible, at least on IOS. Just add a random song to a playlist and you can see the number of songs when it prompts you to choose a playlist to add the song to.

fogue
Casual Listener

Not really friend. This is not showing by me. The only way for me to see the number of songs on my playlist is by opening parallely the player on my laptop

MrSoave
Casual Listener
It is unbelievable how they are ignoring our complaints in the hope that they will disappear,this attitude will cost them subscriptions

Breakdowns

Unbelievable that they took this basic feature away and won't even listen to the complaints of their users. If this continues I'm going to quit my premium membership and I've been using spotify for three years.

SUGGESTED POSTS