Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

Re: Can't see number of songs in playlist in new app update

DR37

Come on Spotify! Change the setting back to be able to see how many songs are in each playlist on the android phone app. 

JackVincent95
Regular

For the last 4 years i have been throwing every song i liked into a playlist that I cap at 150 songs before starting a new one and repeating. This way i havw a catalogue of what music i was listrning to at different periods of my life. Never in my wildest dreams did I think spotify would remove a feature so basic that I barely recognized its existence. Now I have to count each song individually until i count to 150 (or roughly thereabout since you're bound to get lost).

Please sit whatever dev who came up with this idea down and ask him/her exactly why they thought this feature wasn't important and then promptly reinstate it. Its super annoying

Andygreg25

I’ve found the solution it was so frustrating, just go to add a (random) song to a playlist and when all playlists pop up when the app tells u to choose which playlist u want the song to be added it will be stating underneath the playlists how many songs there are in each one of them 

MrSoave
Casual Listener
I am shocked by the fact that Spotify staff hasnt even bothered to gives us a proper answer

Treigns99
Regular

I very much enjoyed keeping track of the number of songs in my playlists.

It also helped to inform me when songs may have gotten taken away so its not as if it was a useless feature. 

Please fix... And everything else yall broke in this update.

-44x8j_8ua19b

If you click on any song and select “add to playlist” it will show you the amount of songs you have on all of your playlist. I don’t know if this works for everyone but I hope it helps.

Treigns99
Regular

I'm not sure what device/OS you have but this doesn't work on my S9.

Still no way to see playlist size on mobile 🙃

itsvicc

Can't believe we have to ask for this... 

silversunny
Regular

Very annoying. Poor user experience.

Hajzlbaba
Casual Listener

I pay EUR 5.99 per month for my Premium membership. I have playlists I cap at 40 songs exactly.

Now I can't see the amount of numbers anymore. Also the tip here given, adding a song to a playlist DOES NOT give me the total numbers per playlist.

Are we cash machines or customers?

SUGGESTED POSTS