Country

France

Device

Realme 5 pro - Huawei M2

Operating System

Android 10 - Android 5.1

My Question or Issue

Sorry for my english.

For a week and only with Chromecast : I can't see the picture of the singer ( it's always the picture of the first singer), I can't see which song is playing (normaly it's in green on the playlist), I can't see the time running.

3 Replies

Hi there @Domi56,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community. 

Can you try to restart your router?

Another useful step to do is to perform a clean reinstall of the app? This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you provide us a photo or a recording so that we can have a closer look directly from your end?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hello,

Thank you for your message and sorry for my scholar english.

I did a restart of my router : nothing changed

I did a clean reinstall 2 days ago : nothing changed

I post for you a picture of my screen and explain it : at the moment of the screenshot, Spotify is playing the 5th song (All True Man) but you can see that it's the 3th song (une attaque burgonde) which is in green at the right and that is the picture of this song on the left. The timer is on zero. When Spotify will playing the 6th, 7th etc ce screen will stay the same even to the end of the playlist.

screenshot 20 04 21.png

Hi again @Domi56,

Thanks for trying and for keeping in touch.

It seems that you're experiencing an Ongoing Issue that we're currently investigating. We recommend adding your +Vote to this thread. We'll share all the updates about it there as soon as there are any, so it's a good idea to Subscribe to it so you don't miss out on any news.

Apologies for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or need anything else, give us a shout.

Take care!

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts