Connecting to Spotify Notification

Re: Connecting to Spotify Notification

AeroZ
Composer

Hi all!

Thanks for reaching out!

This is a known issue currently under investigation. To help out head here +Vote and add a comment with the required info.

Hope this helps :)

1 person liked this

vhugobr

Annoying and repetitive message "Connecting to Spotify" and a higher battery usage than normal on my Moto Z2 Play.

1 person liked this

krasatos
Casual Listener

Mine started since I got a galaxy watch, if that helps 

2 people liked this

Echo_808

Plan: Free

Device: Samsung Galaxy S9+

Operating System: 9.0 (Beta)

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Came back after the second time. That know of, this is when my phone connects to my Kenwood car deck.

deanzaka

Looks like it has something to do with bluetooth. I am using amazfit pace smartwatch, and that weird notif only shows up when it's connected

poipoise25

I had the idea that this might related to a smart watch. How many of those with this problem have one?

quarantazero

Well, I can confirm that, the same problem with my Pixel 2xl starded yesterday when i've connected to my Gear S3.

Rodenw
Casual Listener

I think there might be some truth to the bluetooth connection and/or a smart watch.  I have a galaxy s7 and gear s3.  The notification goes away when I turn off bluetooth on the phone.  It also turns off when I have bluetooth activated on the phone but a disconnected  BT on the gear.  I have to see what happens when I delete the spotify app from my watch.  Will try in the future

2 people liked this

krasatos
Casual Listener

Uninstalled / reinstalled spotify app on the watch and it seems to have fixed it.

Rodenw
Casual Listener

Uninstalling the app on the watch didnt work for me.

SUGGESTED POSTS