Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Create radio station button is gone??

Solved!

Create radio station button is gone??

Spotify pls fix this ASAP. See screenshot. I used to be able to create a radio station. What happened.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

Pixel 2

Operating System

Android P version 9

Screenshot_20190128-152448.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

At the moment, I'm not sure whether this change is intentional or not. I would recommend leaving feedback and keeping an eye on this topic as it is something that is currently being investigated.

dinomightSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi, welcome to the community and thanks for posting. You should still be able to create a station by long pressing the name of a song, album, artist, or playlist and then selecting the "go to radio" option from the menu. You can also access this by tapping the various three dot menus you'll find next to the names of these items (or at the top of the screen when you've opened an artist, album, or playlist page).

dinomightSpotify Star

Ok thats great it still exists, but is it removed as a top level button...?
And where was the NUX/tooltip that it disappeared??
Marked as solution

At the moment, I'm not sure whether this change is intentional or not. I would recommend leaving feedback and keeping an eye on this topic as it is something that is currently being investigated.

dinomightSpotify Star

Thanks Dino, this was helpful. Sad that it's so hard to find direct support from spotify. I left a +1 on the topic. 

OK, but how do I save it to the "Radio" section in the desktop app? I tried clicking Follow while I was on the artist radio station page but that doesn't seem to do anything. Annoying. 

Suggested posts