Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloads are cancelled on Galaxy Note

Solved!

Downloads are cancelled on Galaxy Note

Ive managed to download my playlists to my samnsung Galaxy Note so I can listen in the car and when in hospital without using my data allowance.

When i went to listen yesterday they had all been undownloaded and would have needed to se my data allowance.

any suggestions greatly appreciated

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Do you have your playlists downloaded to more than 3 devices? If so, then this would be why - you can only have offline tracks on a maximum of 3 devices 🙂

If not, then you could be seing a bug that it listen in the bugs section where music won't stay downloaded.

Liam

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi Nigel,

I'm afraid it's a bug in the App that Spotify need to fix - other are experienceing it as well (although I'm not).

You should be able to download them again, but they may dissappear again 😞

Liam

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Do you have your playlists downloaded to more than 3 devices? If so, then this would be why - you can only have offline tracks on a maximum of 3 devices 🙂

If not, then you could be seing a bug that it listen in the bugs section where music won't stay downloaded.

Liam

Hi Liam

Thanks for the reply.

I've only got 3 devices in use so it must be the bug option.

Any way to resolve this o is it an App fix from Spotify that's needed

Nigel
Marked as solution

Hi Nigel,

I'm afraid it's a bug in the App that Spotify need to fix - other are experienceing it as well (although I'm not).

You should be able to download them again, but they may dissappear again 😞

Liam

Suggested posts