Feedback Request: Android Offline Issues

Re: Feedback Request: Android Offline Issues

willydub
Casual Listener

Hi,

I have an active online subscription. On my android phone it says my subscription has expired and I am unable to listen to music offline.

Can you please let me know why this is happening?

Thanks

Joe
Community Legend

What does your account overview show under subscription status?

willydub
Casual Listener

thanks Joe it says:

You have an active Spotify Premium subscription. Your subscription will automatically renew and you will be charged €9.99 on 2013-10-13 unless you cancel your recurring payment.

Joe
Community Legend

Hmmm....... has your android been offline for 30 days? If so, play one track online.

Highlighted

imogen02
Casual Listener

I've had to download ALL  my of my playlists & as a consiquence, it had used up ALL of my data allowance NOT HAPPY!!! Oh, & it kept crashing too. please fix!

xyrcncp
Regular

I'm about to cancel my Premium subscription as no matter what I do, my stupid Android app keeps telling me "Offline syncing has stopped as there's no space left on this device"

Yet I have over 33GB left in my SD card and 16GB+ in my internal memory.  No space left my a$$.  I've followed all the "fixes" posted here in the Android forum and in the Bugs forum and nothing.

rapideye

Sorry - but is this the only way you can get a spotifuggle issue you can't resolve.

Background is that I originally set up a Spotify account using my desktop with usual email address  I got an android phone and set up a new account for the premium service (i.e. I got the first 3 months free but am now being charged £9.99 a month).  I now want to share that premium account for use on my desktop, but don't understand how I do it.  The cookies on my desktop just revert to the 'free' account with adverts so I'm not getting the full benefit the service I've signed up to.

Peter__
Community Legend

@rapideye - Your subscription status is stored on the Spotify servers, all you should need to do is log into the same account as on your phone and you will be good to go. ;) 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

crazyfacka
Music Fan

Hi,

I just would like to add my two cents. Currently I have one problem with offline playlists on my Android phone. There's this particular playlist that I have synced to my phone (Epic Music) that I cannot open without being connected to the internet. If I'm connected, the playlist opens and I can then disconnect the internet and proceed with listening, but if I'm not, it stays always on loop "trying" to open said playlist.

It's the only one of my offline synced playlists having this behaviour.

Cheers!

ssicag

I live in rural Missouri in a 4G area.. A lot of the time when any other streaming app works fine spotify won't. Even the playlists I downloaded to my phone won't work. This is immensly frustrating since I am a Premium user. It just sits there loading. with or without 4G/3G/wifi....

I have a samsung S3 running 4.1.2 on verizon.

SUGGESTED POSTS