Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

First start menu

Solved!

First start menu

Today when I signed up and start androidApp first time. The App suggest me "What music are you into. Select as many as you like". And I selected about 50-100 my favorites at the time on one screen, and at the time app reccomended me another artists. Then something gone wrong, and crashed. Next time that menu does not alailiable. How to call first menu recommendations? or how to full restart account?

Screenshot (Nov 29, 2017 19_06_46).jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Try going to Phone Settings - Application - Spotify - Storage - Clear Cache And Clear Data.

Then Unistall The Spotify App and Restart Device

Reinstall Spotify From Your Trusted App Store( Google Play, ITunes, Amazon etc)

This may work if not could you give me device details like android or Apple,  android ver # , device model/manufacturerer etc

LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

I found solution. On browser In account settings need to change email. And sign up with previous e-mail as new user.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Try going to Phone Settings - Application - Spotify - Storage - Clear Cache And Clear Data.

Then Unistall The Spotify App and Restart Device

Reinstall Spotify From Your Trusted App Store( Google Play, ITunes, Amazon etc)

This may work if not could you give me device details like android or Apple,  android ver # , device model/manufacturerer etc

LET ME KNOW HOW THINGS GO

I've allready tryed this way.  Its not working, because it clears data on my device, not on my account.  That "first sturtup screen" appears after "sign up", not after "sign in".

Marked as solution

I found solution. On browser In account settings need to change email. And sign up with previous e-mail as new user.

Nice gj

Suggested posts