Issue with controls on lock screen?

Solved!

Re: Issue with controls on lock screen?

ShibuyaMatt

It's been over a month, have you made any progress as I still have this issue?

neurosys-zero
Casual Listener

I believe this is a Samsung/Android issue. As this issue persists when using other audio apps: IE: DI.FM has this same issue.

dannyloc
Casual Listener

For those with an s10(maybe s8 and s9 too), this is the solution! 

Go to settings, click lock screen, click face widgets, turn off music widget for lockscreen... and BAM. RESOLVED.

Thx Bud!

Will1831
Casual Listener

It doesn't fix the issue, it removes the widget. I have the same issues of you all. And i believe we all want the same thing > using the widget to skip tracks or pause tracks. I hope this is fixed soon. (Using samsung s10, with latest security update)

dannyloc
Casual Listener

Well that's the solution right now. The other way is an update. Its technically same thing both ways. No different.

DJMCTV

YES YES YES!!!! Thank you, I did EVERYTHING in this post but it was the face widget setting that fixed it. Thanks!!! 

JaxShane
Casual Listener

I'm on my Galaxy s10+ with all the lastest updates and still having the same issue with the facewidget for Spotify. It's 100% a problem with Spotifys app because I have tried all my other music apps (Samsung music, Play music, Pandora, etc) and they have no problem at all being able to be controlled by facewidget from the lock screen and the always on display. I hope Spotify relaizes this and can implement a fix soon. 

SaschaKrueger

Thanks dannyloc !!! I have the Samsung Galaxy S10+ and this did the trick for me as well! 

Timmylito

Thank you! This worked for me.

sjayne17

I just upgraded to an s10 from an s8, and have had the same problem with both, despite trying every suggestion I've seen, including the ones in this forum. This issue only occurs while using spotify. Please let me know if anyone has found a new solution or is still having this problem.

SUGGESTED POSTS