Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Keeps pausing on all devices

Keeps pausing on all devices

Plan

Premium

Country

UK

Device

Google Pixel/HP laptop/DELL laptop

Operating System

Android 13/Windows 10

My Question or Issue

No matter which device I try to play from, since last night Spotify has been pausing every few seconds and not restarting. I've tried 'sign out everywhere' and revoking access to apps, nothing in my recently played history suggests I've been hacked, and I don't believe it's my wifi connection as my partner's account is working just fine on the same connection, or the installation since it's across multiple devices. 

1 Reply

Hey @shoner,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community!

You can start off by performing a clean reinstall of the app on the affected devices. It'll make sure you have the latest version and that any corrupted files from previous installations are removed. Don't forget to give your devices a quick restart as well before you open the newly installed app. 

Keep in mind that you'll need to re-download your offline music and podcasts afterwards.

In case the issue persists even after reinstallation, it'd be great if you could let us know your Spotify version. Any screenshots you can provide will also be helpful to identify what's causing the issue.

We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts