Prima

Pais

Uruguay

Dispositivo

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Sistema operativo

Android 10

Mi pregunta o problema

Las letras de las canciones no aparecen en mi cuenta. He intentado usar mi cuenta en otro teléfono que es del mismo modelo que el mío y no funciona, pero muestra la letra de otros usuarios. Si conecto otra cuenta en mi teléfono, la aplicación muestra la letra, simplemente no funciona en la mía. He reinstalado completamente la aplicación, borrado el caché, etc, pero el problema persiste. ¿Alguna ayuda?

76 Replies

En imusic no existe estos problemas, usuarios piensen bien antes de seguir pagando!!

Alguien conoce una institución u organización que proteja al consumidor y donde se pueda interponer la queja en tanto Spotify no brinda una solución a lo que se ofrece como una característica?

Its been over a year now and still the same useless answer, hope you are doing something.

Hi there folks,

Thank you for your posts and feedback.

This is still being tested, but as mentioned above - you can try to create a new account to see if you can see the lyrics. If you do see the lyrics after you've create a new account we suggest that you head over to this article that provides you information on how to transfer your music.

Note: Always keep your app up to date.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care 🙂 

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

I ask the company and they told me to create a new account but if ai do that I will lose all the artists that I follow i hate it here 😭

Exactly I just want thw lyrics and keep my old account because I don't wanna lose all my wrapped playlist from other years and the artists I follow

Hi there @Priscillaa676,

Thank you for your reply and feedback.

In this case we really suggest that you follow the steps that's provided in this thread.

If you don't want to create a new account, we suggest that you always keep your app up to date for any changes regarding this,

Let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Please, be professional, if you are going to answer something that is a new solution, not nonsensical words. Something professional would be to inform when it will be solved, not to "keep the app updated" in case in the future the Spotify developers deign to solve it. Say when they are going to solve it. Otherwise do not write in the post.

Hey @user-removed, 

Thanks for your reply. 

We're sorry to hear that you feel like this. While we're unable to provide a specific timeline for this feature to be available to all users, the best thing to do is follow @Jeremy's advice and keep your app updated so that you don't miss it when it's available for you.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. The Community will be here if you need anything else. 

Take care. 

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

I have the same problem, that's why I come reading all the comments, I thought the problem was for being iPhone I did not think it was because my account is old, but lately I have seen how acquaintances share that have letters even when using iPhone, I did not understand why I could not see them, I tried to restart my phone, close and restart cession, uninstall the application and constantly update, then I come reading that it is because my account is old, which is a bit outrageous because I have been using Spotify since 2010, if not before, and I feel offended by that fact, and the solution they provide is that I change my account, I have had my account for 11 years, like the previous comments having to pass all my playlist, artists and albums does not seem to me, and likewise my plan is family, and I am the administrator, not only that transfer would affect me, if they can not provide a proper solution would be good to work on that problem, thanks

Parece que responden bots, siempre las mismas excusas...

Tengo el mismo problema, ya pasó más de un año, y no puede ser que lo sigan testeando!

Soy propietario de una cuenta premium familiar, no pienso perder tiempo volviendo a crear una cuenta nueva, completar el método de pago, agregarle a mis familiares, migrar mis playlist, etc.

Dónde está la política de uso donde menciona que aún están testeando las letras? porque no la encuentro.

Esta función me la están vendiendo y no tengo acceso a ella.

Parece que responden bots, siempre las mismas excusas...
Tengo el mismo problema, ya pasó más de un año, y no puede ser que lo sigan testeando!
Soy propietario de una cuenta premium familiar, no pienso perder tiempo volviendo a crear una cuenta nueva, completar el método de pago, agregarle a mis familiares, migrar mis playlist, etc.
Dónde está la política de uso donde menciona que aún están testeando las letras? porque no la encuentro.
Esta función me la están vendiendo y no tengo acceso a ella.

Hola, me sucede lo mismo. Mi cuenta fue creada con mi número de teléfono y solo me aparecen storyline y no las letras, en ninguna canción aparece, pero cuando entré con otra que había creado con un gmail si aparecían las letras de las canciones. Ya actualicé la aplicación y sigue con lo mismo y no puedo cancelar mi cuenta y crear otra, ya que perdería la subscripción premium, espero puedan ayudarme. Gracias. 

Plan: Premium

Modelo de celular: Redmi A8

Versión de la app: 8.6.48.796

País: Perú

It’s really disappointing read your poor options for your customers, you have engineers, you are rich, you should be able to handle this and I’ve been checking this community looking for any update but everything I see is the same unacceptable answer. People is paying your food, your salaries and everything you do is suggesting to create a new account and cancel premium sub and re-subscribe again, unbelievable. All my algorithms, wrapped up, you cannot threat us like this, do something about it 

Hola, ¿Qué tal? yo también tengo este problema en mi cuenta. puedo ver las letras desde el reproductor web pero no desde mi teléfono. Me gustaría saber que puedo hacer, gracias 🙂 

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on this thread.

We understand where you're coming from and would love to give an alternative, but since the Lyrics feature is still being tested, it's normal that there are differences in the availability. 

@camilaor and @oti0109 Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the official language handled in the Community. As other Mods shared in previous answers, it's expected that some users have the feature and others not, this also can depend on the device being used. 

You can create a new account and check if the Lyrics feature is enabled. If you can see the lyrics on a new account, please check this article that explains how you can transfer your music.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

MafeGModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Es verdad me paso lo mismo

Hello there @Noa888,

Thank you for your reply. We hope you don't mind us replying in English.

In this case we suggest that you follow the steps that's been provided in the thread.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else 🙂

Take care!

JeremyModerator

Suggested posts