Prima

Pais

Uruguay

Dispositivo

Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro

Sistema operativo

Android 10

Mi pregunta o problema

Las letras de las canciones no aparecen en mi cuenta. He intentado usar mi cuenta en otro teléfono que es del mismo modelo que el mío y no funciona, pero muestra la letra de otros usuarios. Si conecto otra cuenta en mi teléfono, la aplicación muestra la letra, simplemente no funciona en la mía. He reinstalado completamente la aplicación, borrado el caché, etc, pero el problema persiste. ¿Alguna ayuda?

Top Answer
MafeG
Spotify Legend

Hi folks,

Thank you for posting on this thread.

We understand where you're coming from and would love to give an alternative, but since the Lyrics feature is still being tested, it's normal that there are differences in the availability. 

@camilaor and @oti0109 Hope you don't mind us replying in English as it's the official language handled in the Community. As other Mods shared in previous answers, it's expected that some users have the feature and others not, this also can depend on the device being used. 

You can create a new account and check if the Lyrics feature is enabled. If you can see the lyrics on a new account, please check this article that explains how you can transfer your music.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

76 Replies

Yo tengo el mismo problema y tengo más de seis años con el servicio y tengo a toda mi familia en el plan, pero con estas soluciones mejor me voy con YouTube ☺️

Hi @Neraktd,

Thanks for the post.

As previously explained, the lyrics feature is still in testing. So you might see it on your account for a period of time.

You can create a new account and check if the Lyrics feature is enabled there. If you can see the lyrics on a new account, please check this article that explains how you can transfer your music.

Let us know if you have any questions. 

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Encontré la solución. Yo tampoco tenía las letras, tengo una cuenta premium dúo y con quién lo comparto sí le salía. Borré la aplicación miles de veces, los datos, hice quejas en el equipo de Spotify. Nada. Pero descubrí que la solución es: eliminar la aplicación y descargar Spotify a través de una apk. Solo tienen que poner en Google "Spotify apk premium" y les va a salir dicha apk. Entran con su cuenta premium y ya, a mí ya me salen y me funciona el Spotify normalmente. Espero que les sirva, háganmelo saber.

Hi team,

I have the same issue and I don't want to create a new account since I have the family plan and all my songs and history in mi account. Is there anything you could do from your side?

I don't have the lyrics in my account and its a functionality that's really important to me. 

If you have Android system you can download spotify premium from an apk that you can look for in google. You have to delete the original spotify before. It worked for me

I already have Spotify premium, this seems to be a problem with my account.
If I enter with my account in a different device it doesn't work either.

Yeah, i understand. I also have Spotify premium already, but somehow if you download a mod for spotify premium from an apk it gives you the lyrics. I don't know why. Try it and lemme know

Is there any solution to this date?

Because i just subscribed for a duo plan  and don't want to lose it creating a new account. I thought i didn't see the lyrics because i needed the premium plan, the browser version shows the lyrics, it's my android app that doesn't work.

also, if the only solution is to create a new account (which i find mediocre), do i have to cancel and create a whole new subscription to the premium duo plan to both accounts?, do  we still get to have the 1 month free promo?

Hey @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome.

We suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can give you further info and assistance regarding this matter.

If you have questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers!

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

hola tengo este mismo problema, no me aparecen las letras de las canciones, tengo premium en plan familiar, la app está actualizada en la última versión, ya elimine el canché, elimine la app y la volví a instalar e incluso cerré y abrí sección dos veces. Nada funciona 

que puedo hacer?

Que tal. Lamentablemente este es un problema de los servidores de Spotify y
aunque desinstales y borres caché de la aplicación solo queda esperar hasta
que se te habiliten o si no crearte una nueva cuenta y transferir toda tu
música. Abre una nueva cuenta gratis, verifica que funcionen las letras y
después transfiere toda tu música. Esas son las 2 únicas soluciones,
esperar o cambiar. Espero te sirva.

12 months later, I just got my lyrics

It happened to me exactly the same. A year later but we finally have
lyrics. We have to celebrate. : D

Hi,

you were testing this like one year ago. It´s not working for me. I have family plan, the rest of the family can see the lyrics, but it´s not my case. I´m not creating a new account. Any suggestions, one year later?

Last version of the software (ios and spotify app) and an iphone 12.

Thank you for your help.

Carlos.

me sucede lo mismo. Tengo un Xiaomi poco x3 y solo es mi cuenta. Si cambio a otra cuenta desde mi mismo dispotivio. Sí funciona. 

Hi @camiladcsss,

Thanks for posting on the Community and welcome.

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the Community's official language.

If you're not able to see the Lyrics feature, we recommend that you get in contact with customer support here. The right folks will help you out with it.

Remember the Community is here for you in case you need anything else.

Cheers!

AndresMModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't." -Henry Thoreau

Buenas tardes. Tengo un problema con "letras" al usar la aplicación en el celular, ya hice las soluciones recomendadas, pero sigue sin aparecerme. Quisiera saber si esto es una versión "beta" para ayudar a mejorar el contenido o si efectivamente necesito abrir una cuenta nueva.
En caso de que sea necesario abrir una cuenta nueva y yo tenga playlist ya hechas y quisiera mantenerlas con las personas con las que la comparto se podria?

Gracias

Suggested posts