Announcements

Letras de las canciones no funcionan en mi cuenta

Re: Letras de las canciones no funcionan en mi cuenta

ariel_rios
Regular

Hey @CarlosE

I don't agree with your answer Carlos,

As you can see in Spotify web page "View Lyrics" is a Feature of Spotify.

Home / Features / View Lyrics. If you didn't see it, this is the link:

If this feature is in testing, it must no be published as feature.

About your "solution", Really you recommend me that I migrate my account, when I will lost my subscription if I do it? 

Please share a better workaround.

chakal1819
Me pasa igual. La "solución" que ofrecen de crear una cuenta nueva es PÉSIMA.

diepra
Casual Listener
Exactly. If this is a feature, then, Spotify is charging me for an incomplete service. You must solve the issue or give me a refund.

Ffa1

A mi tampoco me funcionan las letras en mi telefono, me mantengo siempre con la ultima version de la aplicación pero si puedo ver las letras con la misma cuenta pero en otro dispositvo, mi computador.

Hace meses tengo este problema por lo menos un vez al mes me conecto a contact  customer support y no me ayudan en nada.

Excstazy
I have the exact same issue.

Sporify needs to provide a solution to this. I´m the adminsitrator of a Family group, so I can´t just cancel my account and opne a new one. It´s ridicoulous that you are putting the burden of the solution on the user. Everyone else in my family has lyrics (6 persons), except me. From what I´ve read it´s because my account is "old", so because I was an early supporter I get treated like this?...

Please solve this.. your proposed solution is not acceptable.

elbertcastaneda
Casual Listener

I have exactly the same problem, and I do not agree with creating a new account to solve our problem like other people are explaining, this error seems to be related to old accounts and I think that Spotify should have to special thanks to the people who believed on their company, but its ok if we have exactly the same features and prices than others but it is incredible that old accounts don't have the Lyrics feature for the reason that you want/justify

memomartinolli
Hey Jeremy, I have the same problem, I have updated the app at the last version and I still can’t see de lyrics of the songs, I’ve deleted the app and downloaded again like 20 times and it doesn’t work

fgabrieg

Que tipo de respuesta es esta? 

Cuando lo piensan solucionar? Pago el plan familiar y no voy a andar creando cuentas y volviéndome loco. 

Les pido, por favor, serían tan amables de solucionar el problema sin joderle la vida al usuario? 

Quiero ver las letras con la misma cuenta por la que estoy pagando hace años y que ya tengo configurada como me gusta, no crear una cuenta nueva y tener que pasar todo. 

Montserratvp
Casual Listener
Hey Jeremy, so after giving up I actually tried the "solution" (horrible btw) you recommended of opening a new account, but as soon as I added that account to my Premium Family Plan, the lyrics stopped working as well. The rest of the members of my plan have access to the lyrics feature, it is just me who doesn't. Any solution to that?

Eni

Hey @Montserratvp

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing this.

Could you try to log out > restart your device > log back in with your new account to check if that makes the difference? 

On another note, would you mind letting us know if this is happening across devices or only on a specific one?

Keep us posted.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp
SUGGESTED POSTS