Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music stops when surfing Internet

Solved!

Music stops when surfing Internet

Hi. I am a Spotify Premium member. My music stops when I surf the Internet, specifically, whenever a page takes a long time to load. This is frustrating, because I want to surf the Internet and play music at the same time. I recently installed a 32 GB SD card in my 4 GB phone, and the problem persists. I have also tried unistalling and reinstalling the program many times. Please help. Thank you.

EDIT: Spotify version 6.5.0.1816 armV7. Android version 4.4.2. Phone LG Volt LS740.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi. Could you post details of your phone, android version and spotify version please.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi. Could you post details of your phone, android version and spotify version please.

Spotify version 6.5.0.1816 armV7. Android version 4.4.2. Phone LG Volt LS740.

Added to original post.

Thanks. Unfortunately this handset only has 1GB of RAM which means it doesn't multitask well. If you search Google, you'll even find reports that it won't play music if GPS is on. You may be able to free up some RAM by uninstalling all the Virgin and LG bloatware (search android forums for tips) otherwise it looks like you'll have to resign yourself to either browsing the web or listening to music. Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings.

That's a shame. Would an SD card help or solve the problem?

No it won't as it won't change the RAM size which is used by all runnning programmes.

OK. Thanks.

Anyone else?

Suggested posts