New redesign

Solved!
Highlighted

Re: New redesign

Music Fan

@Billy-J

It seems like change for change sake. 'freshening' up the UI yet haemorraging functionality in the process.

Is there a single person in the world who asked for alphabet scroll  to be removed?

What logical reason, please tell me, is there for removing what I played last?

I can’t be the only one who doesn’t ‘follow’ every artist after I like one of their songs? 

Stop trying to dictate to us how we should listen to our music. I don't want to listen to Podcasts (there are a 1000 better podcast apps than Spotify_ and stop trying to push artists and your curated playlists on us. Some of us like to listen to these things called "albums"

There's probably more, I had to stop because it's making me angry thinking about it

Music Fan

@Billy-J,

I appreciate the response, though I found this line laughable quote:

With new personalized Music and Podcast tabs you can better organize your library and find your content faster.

Perhaps it's because I primarily listen to albums, but the new changes have done the complete opposite of streamlined my experience. Also, I'm in an area with poor reception. The app will often crash or simply not work when searching for artists.

I have stopped using the app because it simply takes too long to sift through all my artists to find something I'd like to listen to. I just don't understand the utility of any of these changes. I found one post stating I could go back to an older version, which is what I plan to do since it seems that Spotify is not interested in addressing any of the complaints.

Highlighted

Roadie

Made by an **bleep** who never uses music apps ..typically Spotify.

Highlighted

on a similar not, is there a way to roll back the update, as it took away how unliking songs removed them from albums

Highlighted

Roadie

"Improve my experience"? hahahaha sure. Maybe if that experience was to be kicked in the **bleep** over and over while i tried to find and listen to music i saved.

SUGGESTED POSTS