Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not syncing properly with Wifi and other issues

Not syncing properly with Wifi and other issues

With the new update spotify on my phone will no longer properly connect to my wifi, it keeps showing the not connected message, I have cleared catch and data, uninstalled spotify, restarted my phone and then reform loaded the new version from the play store, I've check my wifi settings on my device and have even restarted my router and it has not fixed the issue. Even when using my 4G lte the app runs extremely slow and will not load playlists/will not allow me to download(with cellular download clicked on) and will also state that the Playlists are unavailable. With all the issues going on I'm getting very agitated and I'm about ready to cancel my supscription, why pay for it when it doesn't ever work properly, its seems to be turning into a waist of money. I personally use spotify every day(it brings me life :P) majority of the day to the point to where I have absolutely no idea what they play on the radio anymore. Please fix this issue as soon as possible or I will be canceling my subscription and requesting a refund for this month's payment.

Please and Thank you.
16 Replies

P.s this is significantly the only error with spotify that I have ever had and due to not seeing any other with issues via wifi on the form I made this account so I would not tear my hair out. I personally lo e spotify and have used it for years but this very well mat be the turning point due to how big of an issue it is.

I also do apologize for my grammar errors, I supposably fail at proofreading and thank you for any answers give to possibly fix this issue.

I am having the same problems

Is it just Spotify having issues with your phone's WiFi or are other apps behaving the same way?

Where do I Spotify? Windows 7, Linux Mint 17.1, Playstation 3, Samsung Galaxy S3

My wife is having problems with pintrest, both of us with spotify.

Samsung note 4's on t-mobile 4G LTE, isp centurylink

It only seems to be spotify, I haven't really noticed it with other apps, they all seem to connect just fine.

I always hate asking this, but have you tried turning your phone/internet off and back on?

@Tracy_Lynn - Does Spotify show that you're logged in?

Where do I Spotify? Windows 7, Linux Mint 17.1, Playstation 3, Samsung Galaxy S3

I've tried restarting modem, and phone, uninstalling on computer and phone still nothing.

Yeah, it'll allow me to login with my wifi and then a minute or two later it'll go to not connected to the Internet.

Also, downloading music will constantly show up and then go away while connected to wifi and then as well Playlist will show playable online via wifi but the album art will not show and only about 10 seconds of the song will play and then nothing.

Exactly same here 😕 I've been trying to download all my songs again, it's don't 1 or 2 songs at a time then loosing connection

It'll also skip songs while they're downloading as well.

I also should probably mention that I have a Samsung Galaxy S5.

Gs 5 active same deal slow connect to wifi at home if it connects at all.

Galaxy s5 active.

Suggested posts