Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Okay, so I've been having this issue for the past week or so. Everything will be working just fine, but if I go to search for a song/artist/whatever, it will say that I am offline. According to my settings, this is not the case. Others have suggested uninstalling the app and then reinstalling, which works! Until the next day when I have to do it all over again. Needless to say, this is getting reeeeeaaally irritating. Is there something else I can do to resolve this issue?

4 Replies

Thank for reaching Spotify Community.

My insights might not be the exact solution of your issue, but I will try up to my utmost knowledge in answering your concern.

Kindly check on "Setings" then see  it to it that the togget siwtch "Set to Offline" is not green.

Then try to search again.

Lemme know if thiat helps.

Shalom!

I've justed registered to use this forum, and it's easy to see this is a very commonly reported problem. Every time it is reported, it is suggested that Offline mode be switched off in settings. Offline mode is not the issue. Streaming still works fine.

It's just the search that says "no offline results found". Toggle offline off and on does not imact this.

As previously stated,the settings don't seem to have any affect one way or another. The only thing that has temporarily solved this issue is uninstalling the app completely. 

I've actually been able to just kill the app process and then start it back up. The search stays online for a while after that.

Suggested posts