Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

PLEASE HELP ASAP!

hello all, my spotify will auto close on me every now and then when i am not connected to the internet, and sometimes even auto log me out and delete my offline data. I then have to redownload my playlist of 458 songs. I do not know if it is my phone(Samsung Galaxy S5, with android marshmellow) or if its the fact i log in with my facebook or if its my account.... plz help, as i am about ready to cancel my account and delete it forever, i am getting sick of the crashes and getting sick of it logging me out all the time and now it wont even let me move things to my sd card

I have tried removing the entire app from my phone and reinstalling it, and even rebooting my device. and now it seems to do it more and more, it seems to only do this when i am NOT connected to the internet, then when i connect it works fine.

my Mobile Device i am using:

Mobile Phone:

Samsung Galaxy S5

Model Number: SM-G900W8

Android Version 6.0.1

Spotify Version 6.2.0.1028 armV7

Spotify Premium

and it is starting to register my pc and one or two extra devices on my offline device menu, i keep checking and more keep appearing now and then, what is going on?

5 Replies

Can you please check if there is an update in the Google Play Store just to see if there is an update that will solve your problem

from what i see it is up to date

There have been many reports of the app closing when there is no internet connection which seems to have started with the roll out of the Daily Mix. Check out this bug topic.

yea, it has been doing it to me for the last week... i thought it was just me but now i see its not, i hope they fix it soon

Hopefully they do. That used to happen to me while back for no reason but Spotify released an update which fixed it for me

Suggested posts