Announcements

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Solved!
Highlighted

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Regular

I cannot play any of my downloaded music on my phone even tho I pay for the premium. It has said since last night that it is pending even tho it downloaded months ago. Please help.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution!

Re: PLEASE HELP!!!!

Regular

They're already answered. I'll try and uninstall this new app then... Sigh.  On this new one just says downloading 0%.  

And where is the customer service in this company where I can talk on the phone with a paid agent for a service that I pay for?!

View solution in original post

29 Replies
Highlighted

Spotify Legend
Hello,

I've just checked your account - Everything seems to be up and running just fine. Has Spotify been connected online in the last 30 days?
Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

Also check that you are not in Offline mode in Spotify Mobile settings.

Also downloading this preview may help.

Let me know how you doing.

Highlighted

Regular

Everything is not fine. I am about to cancel my subsription. NONE of the starred music will play on my phone anymore.  

I tried the preview thing and my computer would not dowload it so it must not be compatible enough yet. WIsh that had at least worked. I've reset my facebook password, I've deleted the app. Now I'm going to just cancel.  

NOW I've tried to cancel and it says it doesn't recognize my password. WOW. Guess I'm gonna have to cancel my card unless this gets figured out. WHAT a hassle.  

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

You need a wifi or 3G connection to stream songs or download.

You can also download tracks via 3G, just make sure you enabled download also via 3G option. Also make seure that Spotify isn't in Offline mode in settings.

Also to be clear, you can't download Android app to your computer. Download it to your smartphone Android.

Highlighted

Spotify Legend

Jibentrude - I've put all your comments into one post. You can edit your post if you have any further to add. No need to triple post.

The information here we have is a little vague. Could you tell us the following -
- The Phone you are trying to use
- The Operating System on the phone (Check your settings menu)
- Are you getting any specific error messages at all? How about error codes?

- Can you provide screenshots at all? 

Airhorn Enthusiast
Highlighted

Regular

DUDE with the picture! I know how to use this thing. I've been using it for months. Your system has just decided to stop working, And there seems to be no solution to fix it.  

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

It's not my system... I am Spotify user like you, I'm just trusted user by Spotify. I know everything about Spotify!

But yes, David can provide help then.

Highlighted

Regular

Went to Explorer and it let me cancel. 

Highlighted

user-removed
Not applicable

You can use your Premium status to it's end.

Also to be clear, you need wifi if you want to download music using your computers internet. Songs can't be played, if you do not download them first! In my opinion this is poor reason to cancel, problem was in my opinion here - you can not download tracks first to device.

Also best results are with mobile connection on the go, then you can listen Spotify for Mobile online without need to download first to Offline mode.

Spotify Premium user for 2 years in December 2012.

Cheers.

SUGGESTED POSTS