Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pin Sub-Playlists to Root Top

Pin Sub-Playlists to Root Top

I think the Pin Playlist to Top is a great feature, but it only seems to work for playlists that exist on the root level of the tree; if I wanted to pin a playlist to the top but that exists in a sub-folder, you cannot do this. This would be a great function to add. 

*This also relates to another notion I have expressed before: how playlists are generally organized; I feel like the reference concept needs to be implemented, in other words, say I want to have a folder with 3 playlists but the 4th one, I don't really want it to live in that folder but I want to be able to quickly get to it, so like the ability to create a shortcut would be great. If the shortcut concept is implemented, they being able to create a shortcut to the list in the folder, back to the root structure would be possible.

Plan

Premium

Device

Galaxy S10

Operating System

Android

1 Reply

Hey @nysteve

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it on to the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

If anything else comes up, the Community will be here.

Take care 🙂

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts