Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist stuck on "Loading..."

Solved!

Playlist stuck on "Loading..."

I recently imported my iTunes playlists to Spotify for my Samsung Galaxy S4. Two of the playlists work, I am assuming because they only have 5-8 songs in them. However, my third playlists has about 300 songs in it and it doesn't seem to load. This was a problem on my Galaxy Nexus too.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂

Can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time? There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

I would suggest you try copying them over in batches of 100 and see how that goes!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey 🙂

Can you try copying the tracks from a playlist that is not working, into a new playlist on your computer, copying a maximum of 331 tracks at a time? There appears to be an issue with playlist synching on the desktop client with the Spotify servers when you go over that limit. It has been reported as an issue internally by Spotify.

I would suggest you try copying them over in batches of 100 and see how that goes!

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

That fixed it! Thanks

Is there any word on Spotify fixing this issue in the future? I appreciate the work around, but it's a hassle.

It's been fixed in 0.9.1.x desktop client which is still being rolled out.

Suggested posts