Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems Syncing from my windows 10 desktop to my samsung galaxy S7

Problems Syncing from my windows 10 desktop to my samsung galaxy S7

So i upgraded my OS to windows 10, and got a new cellphone, samsung galaxy S7. i thought there would be no problems seeing as installing the software to my PC and getting spotify again on my phone was a breeze. there's the problem though

LOCAL FILES JUST WON'T SYNC

I've tried EVERYTHING (that i could think of), the phone and the computer is connected to the same WiFi, it says "downloading" on the phone, and is constantly at 0 %, no tracks are able to be synced.

This kinda sucks seeing as a lot of tracks that i want to listen to are not available (demos, old material etc.) and i would realy like to listen to them, someone please come forward with some kind of solution

Regards, 40løk.

2 Replies

SMALL UPDATE: it seems to be happening, albeit UNBEARABLY SLOWLY. over a WiFi that's relatively quick and within good range of the units in question this should not be a problem, before upgrading my phone this was never a problem, as we speak my phone has downloaded 2 tracks in just under 20 minutes.

Can you try a clean install of both the Spotify app on your phone as well as the desktop app?

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Suggested posts