Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.2)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (0.7.2)

Android Release Notes
What's new in version 0.7.2
  • New: Spotify speaks Greek, Indonesian, Japanese and Russian.
  • New: Now even prettier on tablet.
  • Fictitious: This app is dry clean only.
Notes
  • Google changed the way they roll out features to users, so you might see the previous release notes in the Play Store for a couple days following a new update.

As always, if you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [Android] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting

Community Ergo Sum
9 Replies

Any screenshots of how this looks on a tablet now?  Play store isn't updated and still has the old screenshots.

Thanks!

@Goodman wrote:

Google changed the way they roll out features to users, so you might see the previous release notes in the Play Store for a couple days following a new update.

As always, if you're having trouble with an update, please always make sure to go through the [Android] Troubleshooting Spotify steps before posting

That's a slight lie, sorry. I'm an android developer and no such notice has appeared. Also, no update yet. Is it being released as a slow rollout?

If so, please tell us!

According to the Google Play, the latest version is dated 31 of October, yet no update is available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.spotify.mobile.android.ui

@Goodman is this a slow release?

How many people is it too? 1%, 5%, the other %'s?

Liam

If its even prettier on tablet I have yet to find where... I can not see any difference at all from the previous version.

I'm on a Nexus 7 2013 by the way. Maybe it's not considered to be a tablet because there is still very large pieces of gray nothing in landscape mode and portrait is identical to the phone. Nice with support for more languages though, even if Swedish is still missing which is odd, as it to my knowledge started in Sweden.

What is considered a tablet? Show me pretty please.

Edit: Well I did find something I'm not sure I've seen before... The album art is visible to the left of playlists, albums and such. Very nice. So then I guess the full screen currently playing view in landscape is my only annoyance for now.

Hey @doktord I have a nexus 7 and totally agree with you. I guess the landscape Now Playing view in lanscape is a good start though.

Looks nice on my tablet! got a shock when I loaded it up. Much cleaner and easier to use

Please give us the ability to edit the play queue

We have a new update!

Community Ergo Sum

Suggested posts