Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.1.0)

Release Notes - Spotify for Android (2.1.0)

ReleaseNotesAnd.jpg

What's new in this version (2.1.0)

• New: You can now find a link to our support page in Settings.
  • Fixed: A bunch of stability issues.
  • Fictitious: Our TCP sockets are gold-plated for your listening pleasure.

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History
6 Replies

You need to return to the tab interface. It made so much more sense to swipe between artists, songs, albums etc instead if going back and forth between the side menu.

Who ever thought that was a good idea should be fired.

Why on earth did someone think "Swiping left or right or right between songs and artists is too easy, let's have them tap a small button in the top left, then tap 'My Music', then tap a category.  That would certainly be better."

It's absurd that a UI would get "updated" to make things harder to accomplish.  In addition, people have been asking for imported songs to be included under the 'Artists' and 'Songs' lists for months and months now, and instead we get this awful UI regression. (How hard can that it be?  It's probably like five lines of code.)

Sometimes developers spend too much time on the computer so they get bored and come up with crazy ideas like this.

I'm almost tempted to find an older apk and install it and won't update my app till Spotify understands that their new way is not the right way.

Touch preview? Why do you need such a thing? Tap on the song and listen to to it.

Good call.  I think I'll do the same.  I'm also looking forward to trying out Deezer when it launches.

Delete connect or please an option to shut it down...pleas

Why it is not possible to swip now playing view down?

Suggested posts