Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

SD Card Error

SD Card Error

I have a Spotify Premium account and use an Android phone. Recently I have been receiving the following error message: 'No SD Card Found: We found no place to store our data, please check that you have a working SD card and free space." My SD card has only half of its storage occupied. This message only displays once, and all subsequent attempts to open the application result in a blank screen. Please help, as this prevents me from utilizing the application on my phone at all.

6 Replies

Hey there.

I hope I can answer before my laptop again freezes 😄

Have you tried to format your card (remember to save stuff first to pc etc) as this might help in issue.

Also feel free to try with another card if you have any!

Fyi you may find the clean install guide in my signature useful. It also contains some tips for best practice when using an sd card

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Woeps, forgot to refresh before replying.

I have tried all of the suggested solutions and several more. I'm beginning to think that the problem is with my phone or the SD card itself.

Does it work ok workout the sd card in the phone? If so, then yes, a new sd card may be the way forward

Please use the search feature before posting a problem/bug/idea.
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
     Using Spotify Since March 10th 2009
     Twitter: @mechanimal82

Android Troubleshooting:
[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues
Spotify Android Version History

Unmounting and remounting the card works temporarily, but there are still a few glitches that reappear consistently. This did restore base functionality to the app, though.

Suggested posts