Hey,

I disagree. It's like saying there's no need for a volume/mute button on a
phone. You can just turn off your phone for every meeting. You're not
accepting any calls then, right?
Highlighted

Re: Samsung galaxy watch issue

Shiggins316
Casual Listener

It wont let you log in through Facebook so U have to enter your Spotify number which is a random 10 digit number . It's ridiculous.  It should just work properly. Especially for a monthly subscription .

When you close the app it should close. Not stay open .

Chevycobb
Music Fan

Just going to bump this to remind Spotify that it is an ongoing issue for months now.  This is very disruptive and is certainly a good reason to uninstall, which would in turn be a good reason to cancel subscription.

Logging out everytime is not a solution.  You stay logged in so you don't have to log in everytime you want to use it.  The app opens and begins to play even when just denying a phone call.  

This needs to be fixed ASAP.

apshep

This still isn't resolved and is a new problem to me! Every time I end a call on the watch or use Bixby, Spotify resumes playback. It's been a recognised fault for over three months and still no fix! When will it be resolved? Samsung advertise the watch as being Spotify compatible - obviously not!

twgiard

Same issue for me. Spotify starts playing after every phone call. And repeatedly warns me that Spotify is draining the battery when not in use.

casebkus87

I also have this problem.  I'm giving it about 2 weeks for them to fix this being that it's obviously been a problem for months, and its Spotify's app problem and not Samsung.  After that, it's a cancellation of my Spotify account and use of another streaming service.  Spotify is too big to have something like this linger for so long.

jimjam_arch
Casual Listener

Amazing that this glitch has been hanging around so long.  I have now uninstalled spotify and will be moving my family accoutn to tidal.

You've got 30 days (the tidal trial) to sort this spotify!

jimjam_arch
Casual Listener

I didn't realise samsung music did this remote control feature.  That's something at least.  I'll give that a whirl.

sonnnet
Music Fan

This issue is now resolved with the latest Samsung firmware for the galaxy watch. Software version xxxx.. BSA4

EggNod
Regular
Well my watchs/phone says I have the latest software and I just downloaded
the app again and the bug is still there!
SUGGESTED POSTS