Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Save to SD (gone)

Solved!

Save to SD (gone)

Hi.
I can't save my playlist and songs to my SD card. And now it's taking up a lot of storage on the internal storage. And there is no option in the settings to save it somewhere else. I have a Samsung Galaxy s5
Please help. Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @Mosseramp. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Storing songs on an external SD card can be music to our ears - when the feature is working properly. Let's go through the [COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues troublshooting steps to see if we can get things working for you!

Usually you can access the storage setting by going to Your Library > Settings (gear icon in upper right corner) > Storage (way down near the bottom of your settings). This should allow you to pick your external SD card to store your offline tunes.

Keep in mind that you might need to format your SD card if your phone / Spotify thinks it has become corrupt in some way, even if it still stores other files on it.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @Mosseramp. Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Storing songs on an external SD card can be music to our ears - when the feature is working properly. Let's go through the [COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues troublshooting steps to see if we can get things working for you!

Usually you can access the storage setting by going to Your Library > Settings (gear icon in upper right corner) > Storage (way down near the bottom of your settings). This should allow you to pick your external SD card to store your offline tunes.

Keep in mind that you might need to format your SD card if your phone / Spotify thinks it has become corrupt in some way, even if it still stores other files on it.

Thank you
This helped me, it's working again.

Suggested posts