Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not working.

I am on a family plan and my account is saying im not premium anymore but all the other accounts are working.

• I am on a family plan and my account is saying im not premium anymore but all the other accounts are working.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

linked songs

Good evening, so guys I'm having a problem due to the synchronization of songs from my device, through the settings I linked my device songs with Spotify, how can I reverse this?

• Good evening, so guys I'm having a problem due to the synchronization of songs from my device, through the settings I linked my device songs with Spotify, how can I reverse this?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium doesnt start

I have paid four times the cost but premium doesnt start yet.

• I have paid four times the cost but premium doesnt start yet.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crash on start up

I have been having problems with spotify crashing on start up.Whenever I start spotify it crashes after 1 second. I tried the clean reinstall (https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/reinstallation-of-spotify/) i tried installin...

• I have been having problems with spotify crashing on start up. Whenever I start spotify it crashes after 1 second.   I tried the clean reinstall (https://support.spotify.com/is/using_spotify/...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am listening music and suddenly got offline

I have a great wifi connection on my android tablet and never get off wifi line "except" when I am listening Spotify. Suddenly got offline. No easy then to get on line again, need to restart my tablet.Tried already to update the software on the table...

• I have a great wifi connection on my android tablet and never get off wifi line "except" when I am listening Spotify. Suddenly got offline. No easy then to get on line again, need to restart my table...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant lissen to offline playlist when my phone is on lock

I got premium Spotify and when i dawnload my playlist and change to offline mode and play music. About 10 sec after i lockdown my phone it stopt playing thema music.

• I got premium Spotify and when i dawnload my playlist and change to offline mode and play music. About 10 sec after i lockdown my phone it stopt playing thema music.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to add many songs to playlist?

Wanna add songs from my favorites to a playlist is there a way to mark them and add them all or do I have to add them one by one? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Wanna add songs from my favorites to a playlist is there a way to mark them and add them all or do I have to add them one by one? Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The opcion "me" insted of "library"

Hello, i have a question and o hope that here someone can help me to find out how to solve this. My spotify account has change in an option that was "library" for the option "me" and whit that the "songs" option have gone. All of my friends that also...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i have a question and o hope that here someone can help me to find out how to solve this. My spotify account has change in an option that was "library" for the option "me" and whit that the "s...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Limiting downloads to one of my devices

Hi all, is it possible to use my tablet as main storage to save all my downloads, whilst limiting the number of downloads to my phone to save on storage?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, is it possible to use my tablet as main storage to save all my downloads, whilst limiting the number of downloads to my phone to save on storage?
  • paulhooper414
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • vary download quanities between devices
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth autoplay and A2DP in car browse button

Hello, I need to solve this issue.Spotify App doesn’t play music automatically after connection to car Bluetooth (A2AP) and elsewhere. I think that I solved this problem with bought app Autoplay for Spotify, however this app don’t work so well. Could...

•   Hello,   I need to solve this issue. Spotify App doesn’t play music automatically after connection to car Bluetooth (A2AP) and elsewhere.   I think that I solved this problem w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Paguei e Não foi liberado

Boa tarde, paguei via cartão a conta premium, porem não foi liberado e ainda foi cobrado o valor de 16,90 duas vezes.Gostaria que liberasse a conta premium e cancelasse um dos pagamentos.Obrigado

• Visitor
  • Boa tarde, paguei via cartão a conta premium, porem não foi liberado e ainda foi cobrado o valor de 16,90 duas vezes. Gostaria que liberasse a conta premium e cancelasse um dos pagamentos. Obrigado
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wasted space on side menu

There is so much wasted space on the menu. Why not give the ability to add playlist shortcuts? I don't think it'd be too hard to implement. I hate having to click and click just to get one playlist started.

Screenshot_20161228-151640.png
  • Roadie
  • There is so much wasted space on the menu.  Why not give the ability to add playlist shortcuts?  I don't think it'd be too hard to implement.  I hate having to click and click just to ...
  • Vanterax
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files wont download on device

Hi, my local files won't download onto my phone anymore.Ive never had the problem before now; I'm on the same network on both my desktop and device but the songs remain greyed out on my phone. Normally they sync easily but for some reason now somethi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, my local files won't download onto my phone anymore. Ive never had the problem before now; I'm on the same network on both my desktop and device but the songs remain greyed out on my phone. Norm...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost songs

I have all of my songs downloaded to my sd card and so I removed my sd card to back it uo to my computer and when I hooked it back to my phone spotify doesnt recognize the downloaded songs. I know that the songs are there on my sd card but the app do...

• Casual Listener
  • I have all of my songs downloaded to my sd card and so I removed my sd card to back it uo to my computer and when I hooked it back to my phone spotify doesnt recognize the downloaded songs. I know th...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue With Downloaded Playlists

I have been having a recent issue with one of my downloaded playlists. I call the playlist "Car" and download it so I may listen offline while I'm driving. It usually works offline on my morning drive, but recently, when I open the app for my drive h...

• I have been having a recent issue with one of my downloaded playlists. I call the playlist "Car" and download it so I may listen offline while I'm driving. It usually works offline on my morning driv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing discography.....

I want to play an artists discography. It seems like when I hit play on an artists page it just plays the most popular and then starts over. I want to play all the songs from all the albums, altogether. Is this possible?

• I want to play an artists discography. It seems like when I hit play on an artists page it just plays the most popular and then starts over. I want to play all the songs from all the albums, altogeth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Kindle Fire HD

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me here I got a kindle fire HD for christmas and i'm a spotify premium member. I downloaded the spottify app onto my kindle but I can't seem to find my downloaded songs anywhere or download any more. My playlists are a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me here 🙂 I got a kindle fire HD for christmas and i'm a spotify premium member. I downloaded the spottify app onto my kindle but I can't seem to find my downloaded s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify freezes, crashes and drains battery

Hi. I've been using Spotify Premium since May this year without problems. But for the past few days, Spotify has been: - freezing mid-song at random times- draining the battery on my Samsung Galaxy S7 and making it unusually hot- crashing, sometimes ...

Screenshot_20161215-190908.png
  • Regular
  • Hi. I've been using Spotify Premium since May this year without problems. But for the past few days, Spotify has been:   - freezing mid-song at random times - draining the battery on my Samsu...
  • Arron87
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Browsing local files

Am I missing something here? I want to browse my local files (saved on the card) by artist, genre or album, but all I can find is how to browse all songs in one looonnnnngggggg list. I could use HTC's own music player, but I'd rather use Spotify so I...

• Casual Listener
  • Am I missing something here? I want to browse my local files (saved on the card) by artist, genre or album, but all I can find is how to browse all songs in one looonnnnngggggg list. I could use HTC'...
  • Shadowsta3
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlist is continously deleted

I have a playlist with around 360 songs,I always set the download function on,but, on a daily basis, the playlist disappears and I have to go to the playlist recovery page. The worst thing is that everytime, I have to re-download the 4 GB of music to...

• I have a playlist with around 360 songs,I always set the download function on,but, on a daily basis, the playlist disappears and I have to go to the playlist recovery page. The worst thing is that ev...
  • BroTRex
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes