Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Android

Get help for your Android mobile or tablet

Start a topic

Forum Posts

New and Improved Android Widget

Spotify is bringing a new update to the home screen widget on Android devices. This update will help you get more out of it than before. The new widget will make it simpler and faster to access your favourite content on Spotify. So what is changing?H...

Amayy_0-1689082497746.png Marketing_asset (1).png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • hnavia
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 23 likes

[COMPLETE GUIDE] How to fix most Android issues

Please read below for troubleshooting Spotify on your Android device. This guide contains fixes for most common issues as well as detail on how to create a new topic if you still are having problems. First thing to do before trying anything else is r...

• Community Legend
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes
  • Android
    Guide
    Troubleshooting
  • 11 replies
  • 50 likes

Solved!! The version of Spotify I have has completely different features than another free user.

PlanFreeCountryUSADeviceAndroid PhonesMy Question or IssueMy dad and I both have spotify. I cannot pick songs to play and have to rely on shuffle. My dad can pick songs without issue, and probably doesn't even know that shuffle's an option. We both h...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Android New Design

Hi Thanx for taking the timeI recently moved back from Peru to the United States when u moved i made a Peruvian Spotify account and a few weeks ago got the new Android app design (Menu on bottom not at side) now I'm back in the US and made a new Spot...

• Hi Thanx for taking the time I recently moved back from Peru to the United States when u moved i made a Peruvian Spotify account and a few weeks ago got the new Android app design (Menu on bottom ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i can't get premium

I've been wanting to get Spotify for 99cents and it doesn't accept my card and I've used several... does anyone know what I could do about this?

• I've been wanting to get Spotify for 99cents and it doesn't accept my card and I've used several... does anyone know what I could do about this?
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play local files on Android phone

So basically I put my local files onto my Spotify playlist (the playlist is already downloaded on my phone) on my laptop, with both my phone (which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, if that helps) and my laptop on the same Wi-Fi connection as was required...

• So basically I put my local files onto my Spotify playlist (the playlist is already downloaded on my phone) on my laptop, with both my phone (which is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, if that helps) an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses the song while i am listening my downloaded songs.

Hi dear friends. My problem is the spotify pauses the songs while i am listening my downloaded songs. I push the play button then OK but it happens almost everyday. I am using Sony Xperia X. Thanks in advance!

• Hi dear friends. My problem is the spotify pauses the songs while i am listening my downloaded songs. I push the play button then OK but it happens almost everyday. I am using Sony Xperia X. Thanks i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account problems

Cant login my spotify account, And i cant send a new password too my email. Its says Im Not linked too a active spotify account. But Im still paying the spotify bill 9,99 euro. I lost my telephone So i want spotify on my new telephone. Where can I ca...

• Cant login my spotify account, And i cant send a new password too my email. Its says Im Not linked too a active spotify account. But Im still paying the spotify bill 9,99 euro. I lost my telephone So...
  • Quepa
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Pay refused

Hi. I want to swich to premium but my payment is refused. Although I try to form different accounts and credit cards, it still gives the same error. ( Oops! Sorry looks like you credit card company is having a bad day.) What should I do?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I want to swich to premium but my payment is refused. Although I try to form different accounts and credit cards, it still gives the same error. ( Oops! Sorry looks like you credit card company i...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Tizen App (Gear S2) Remote dont work

Hello I can't the the Remote Funktion to Work my Watch always Says I don't have a Bt. Connection. Just the Streaming over WLAN works with that Watch. I tried so many restarts de and anabeling Bluetooth at both Watch and Smartphone but I don't work. I...

• Regular
  • Hello I can't the the Remote Funktion to Work my Watch always Says I don't have a Bt. Connection. Just the Streaming over WLAN works with that Watch. I tried so many restarts de and anabeling Bluetoo...
  • AngyUser
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download playlist - hangs at 0%

I cannot download my playlists on my Android Maxx2. After clicking green download button, it appears to start downloading, but never progresses past 0%. I have this problem with more than one list. I have downloaded in the past, but now it doesn't wo...

• I cannot download my playlists on my Android Maxx2. After clicking green download button, it appears to start downloading, but never progresses past 0%. I have this problem with more than one list. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No se reproduce la música con conexión

Mi playlist no se reproduce ni aunque tenga conexión de wifi desde hace 2 días.

• Mi playlist no se reproduce ni aunque tenga conexión de wifi desde hace 2 días.
  • negropetour
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PlayList

hola quiero saber porque cuando acedo a mi playlist no me salen todas las cansiones y adicional me sale un error playlist no disponible

• hola    quiero saber porque cuando acedo a mi playlist no me salen todas las cansiones y adicional me sale un error  playlist no disponible      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Offline mode for S3 Clock

Hi there. I think adding support for the Samsung S3 Clock was an awesome idea. Only issue I have is that there is no option to store it offline? That means I'll still have to bring my phone, wherever I go. Hopefully this feature will be added soon. I...

• Hi there.   I think adding support for the Samsung S3 Clock was an awesome idea. Only issue I have is that there is no option to store it offline? That means I'll still have to bring my phone,...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Pixel Can't access Spotify controls unless...

I just switched over from an iPhone 6s to the Google pixel. One thing I've noticed about Spotify is that sometimes the Spotify controls do not appear on the lock screen or the drop down notification menu UNLESS I use the clear apps button , and then ...

• I just switched over from an iPhone 6s to the Google pixel. One thing I've noticed about Spotify is that sometimes the Spotify controls do not appear on the lock screen or the drop down notification ...
  • J_d7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Android][Connect] Integration with Amazon Echo has a bug

The integration with the various Amazon devices has a serious bug that only happened recently. Both the desktop and Android applications don't show the echo/tap as an available device unless you command through echo to play Spotify. This only starts ...

• Casual Listener
  • The integration with the various Amazon devices has a serious bug that only happened recently. Both the desktop and Android applications don't show the echo/tap as an available device unless you comm...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook Preventing my Spotify Login

I just got Spotify re-download ed on my phone but when I try to login it says I do not have a Spotify account linked to Facebook. It then tells me to login with my Spotify credentials, but when I try, it gives me the same message. Was there a recent ...

• Casual Listener
  • I just got Spotify re-download ed on my phone but when I try to login it says I do not have a Spotify account linked to Facebook. It then tells me to login with my Spotify credentials, but when I try...
  • Rhodar2
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music stops when i put the screen out

Hello, I've discovered an issue for 1 week. I listen my music on my mobile cell phone and when I put the screen out, it stops. I tried to log out then log in but it didn't work. I removed and re-installed spotify but it didn't work too. I paid each m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've discovered an issue for 1 week. I listen my music on my mobile cell phone and when I put the screen out, it stops. I tried to log out then log in but it didn't work. I removed an...
  • skrooa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect - play queue

Anybody else experiencing problems with queue tracks, when using spotify connect?When I use my phone to play music via my pc speakers, I can only queue one track at a time succesfully.After that one queued song has played, it just shuffles the active...

• Visitor
  • Anybody else experiencing problems with queue tracks, when using spotify connect? When I use my phone to play music via my pc speakers, I can only queue one track at a time succesfully. After that ...
  • williamcornock
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Not working at all. Galaxy s4

Whenever I try to open spotify on my phone it doesn't work. It sits on a blank screen. I tried to uninatall and re install and that did not help at all. I pay for spotify premium so this is very irritating. What can I do to fix this?

• Regular
  • Whenever I try to open spotify on my phone it doesn't work. It sits on a blank screen. I tried to uninatall and re install and that did not help at all. I pay for spotify premium so this is very irri...
  • survivor_27
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 3 likes

Storage problem

How do I put the spotify storage not sd not my moto g2?I tried to use this link: https://support.spotify.com/br/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/save-to-sd-card/But mine does not have the option of storing.

• How do I put the spotify storage not sd not my moto g2? I tried to use this link: https://support.spotify.com/br/using_spotify/troubleshooting2/save-to-sd-card/ But mine does not have th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can not make public my playlist

I can not make public my playlist help me

• Casual Listener
  • I can not make public my playlist help me
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release radar hasn't renewed for 3 weeks

Release radar hasn't renewed for 3 weeks. I follow and listen release radar list every week since its deput. There wasn't any problem like this. Does anyone know why it happened and its solution.

• Release radar hasn't renewed for 3 weeks. I follow and listen release radar list every week since its deput. There wasn't any problem like this. Does anyone know why it happened and its solution.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes