Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Shuffle for Songs

Shuffle for Songs

Hi, I don't see the Song button in My Library anymore using an Android device. So I can't set shuffle on for songs, only for artists, albums and playlists. It's rather annoying and I had this feature before. May I have someones advise? 

Plan

Premium

Country

Latvia

Device

Samsung GalaxyTab, Moto g6

Operating System

Android 9

My Question or Issue

2 Replies

I see there are many questions on the Help forum around this issue, but not once has it been answered. The answer I keep seeing is to mark songs by clicking the heart symbol, then those songs can be shuffled. This is not an acceptable solution.

Every user's music library should have the ability to 'shuffle all'. The only way I can figure out how to do this is to manually add everything in my musical library to a new Playlist, then set that playlist to shuffle. However, this is an absolutely unacceptable solution as well.

There should be a quick and easy way to do this.

Hey Spotify folks - how can this be done? If it's not a simple one-click effort, please explain why this functionality is not available for paid users.

Hey @VeeRex and @Racingers,

Thanks for posting in the Community about this.

We recently rolled out some changes to the way songs are saved in Your Library. You can check out this Spotify Answer to see how it works now.

Your saved songs will now all be saved in a playlist called Favorite Songs, which can be shuffled like any album, artists or regular playlist.

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions about this.

Suggested posts