Premium

Country

India

Device

Moto G5 Plus

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify very actively over the past few months, on my phone and my laptop. However, recently something happened and my app is very unresponsive. It stays on the green loading circle for hours, and does not load any playlists. I tried to play a song on my laptop, and send it to my phone, but it just hangs. Occasionally, it says "No Internet Connection available", or "Spotify is not responding". Uninstalling, reinstalling didn't help, and clearing my user data also did not work. Even links from Google to Spotify playlists do not open. Once in a while, it glitches and plays 5 seconds of a song, but doesn't show it, and I can't turn it off either.

Is this is an issue with my internet, my phone or Spotify?

1 Reply

Hey there @Madmahogany

Thanks for reaching out - help’s here!

Just to confirm, have you tried restarting both devices and then checking the app's performance? This tends to solve Android-issues like the one you're having so it's worth it giving it a try.

We also suggest you check how Spotify behaves when using a different Internet connection, preferably wireless. This will let you know if the issue is network-related.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted.

Suggested posts