Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Spotify android so much bugs nowadays

Solved!

Spotify android so much bugs nowadays

Plan

Premium

Country

Hungary

Device

Huwaei p10 lite

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

- control bar doesn't appear many times in the top thingy

- Spotify keeps playing after disconnecting jack headphones

- music stops playing when I get a Facebook call, then starts playing when I pick up. Lots of times it starts playing when I hang up. Generally it's not compatible with messenger whatsoever. Used to work fine with normal phone calls, but it seems to have issues with it too nowadays.

- plus 1: weekly discovery is just getting worst and worst.. I get the same shitty songs that I'd never listen over and over.. but why? 😞 Is there any way to reset my preferences?

Screenshot_20180922-002506.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @jegestee,

Thanks to reaching out to us about this.

There have already been many Community members who have posted about this, and our tech folks are currently trying to resolve the issue. You can follow the thread here and add your vote to show that you are experiencing these issues.

Hope that clears things up! If you have any other questions, we'll be right here 🙂

Take care,

P

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Ah yeah and it also goes to offline mode for no reason when I have internet in other apps.. it only comes back when I completely close Spotify

Marked as solution

Hey @jegestee,

Thanks to reaching out to us about this.

There have already been many Community members who have posted about this, and our tech folks are currently trying to resolve the issue. You can follow the thread here and add your vote to show that you are experiencing these issues.

Hope that clears things up! If you have any other questions, we'll be right here 🙂

Take care,

P

Suggested posts