Step 1

NEXT STEP

Still having problems with Spotify Connect and Android

Still having problems with Spotify Connect and Android

Plan: Premium

Devices: Macbook Pro late 2016, Android Redmi 7

Operating Systems: MacOS 11.2, Android 10

After

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Ongoing-Issues/Progress-bar-issue-with-Spotify-Connect-on-Android/i...

it seemed as it was fixed... for a little while... today the Android app started losing track of what is playing in my MacBook again. Sorry, I'm not going to describe it again in detail because it's getting tiresome and there are hundreds of reports.

2 Replies

Hi there @mmplx,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Community.

In this case we suggest that you perform a clean reinstall of the apps on both devices. This will make sure there's no old cache files causing this.

If that doesn't do the trick, can you log in with a different account on the devices - such as a friend's or a family member's to see if the issue persist?

Keep us posted 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Sorry, no..... I have strong doubts that re-installing the app is going to do any good. This is the return of an already "fixed" issue that has returned to haunt us a week after it had been initially fixed.

Please get the devs to revert back to whatever it was that fixed the issue a couple of weeks ago as I suspect they released a new update that didn't incorporate the fix. (Or they tried to re-enable whatever feature was breaking it previously).

Suggested posts