Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Storage in SD card bug

Solved!

Storage in SD card bug

I've noticed what seems to be a bug. I chose to store all music in SD card so I could have more free intern memory.
But Spotify has an issue: when you look at it in the app list, its intern memory usage considers the songs that are not even there. As I said, they are in SD card.
I lose more than 3GB of intern memory because of this bug. Can this problem be solved?
Screenshot_2016-10-21-20-02-50.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-21-20-02-36.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I reported this here but clearly they had no intention of dealing with this as you can see from their replies - format SD card, try another SD card is just getting silly. Post in that thread and see if you can get any sense out of them.

Oh and it is just a "cosmetic" bug and doesn't affect the available phone storage.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

I reported this here but clearly they had no intention of dealing with this as you can see from their replies - format SD card, try another SD card is just getting silly. Post in that thread and see if you can get any sense out of them.

Oh and it is just a "cosmetic" bug and doesn't affect the available phone storage.

Suggested posts