Announcements

Undowloading local files when switching to mobile data

Solved!

Undowloading local files when switching to mobile data

As the title says I've downloaded the local files from desktop that I put in in a playlist. When I switch to mobile data, the local files grey out/are undownloaded. The app also refuses to download the local files using mobile data.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I can download the local files over Wi-Fi and the version is 8.4.63.584

Also your suggestion did the trick. I exited and closed the app, turned airplane mode on and off, turn mobile data back on and when I checked, the local files miraculously haven't greyed out/undownloaded.

Thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Can you download your files over wifi?  I have a very similar problem, but don't have mobile data at the moment.

If you can download via wifi, please see if you can playback your files in "airplane mode" as a temporary workaround.  I think we're seeing the same problem with slightly different symptoms.

Also, can you go into your Settings -> Apps -> Spotify and determine what version of Spotify you are running?

Marked as solution

I can download the local files over Wi-Fi and the version is 8.4.63.584

Also your suggestion did the trick. I exited and closed the app, turned airplane mode on and off, turn mobile data back on and when I checked, the local files miraculously haven't greyed out/undownloaded.

Thanks for the help!

You're welcome.  Mark the solution if it worked so others can verify it works for them too.

Suggested posts