Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

View remaining time on songs Android

View remaining time on songs Android

I am not able to change view when playing songs to show remaining time on the track. On IPhone this can be changed by pressing the numbers behind (see attatchment). This  does not work on Android. What to do??

Plan

Premium

Country

Norway

Device

Samsung Galaxy s9

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Screenshot_20190328-212906_Spotify.jpg
5 Replies

There are several threads about this, each with too few votes. Please give the time remaining option, and make the time larger

Hey there @MJane84, @Danspin

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

There's a difference between the Spotify app for iOS and Android, so the difference between the track timers is a behavior that is expected. However, if you think other users might also like your suggestion, go ahead and create an idea on the Community. 

We always take new ideas and feedback into consideration to improve the app, and you can read more about how ideas work here.

If you're curious, you can read more about how the idea submission process works by clicking here.   

As a heads-up, it's good to know that the higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for the idea to be implemented 🙂

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any more questions.

Wait so what was the answer??

Need this function !

This is especially useful when listening to Podcasts or audiobooks.

I'm currently listening to a podcast episode that is three hours eighteen minutes long.  I *think* I have forty-something minutes left?  Don't make me do the math!  Especially while I'm driving.

(I'm capable of doing the math.  But I shouldn't have to.  That's what technologies by is for!)

Suggested posts