Premium

Country

England

Device

Huawei P10 lite

Operating System

Android 8.0.0

My Question or Issue

So I am listening to this album 'Nat Cole song book' by Sammy Davis Jr and the vocals sound quiet and are echoing on all of the songs in this album. Can anyone help? 

7 Replies

Hey @gamernerd38.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community about this. We'll be glad to help 🙂

First, is this happening just on one device, or is it happening across other devices too? 

In any case, would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

No need to reinstall or anything. The album seems to be mixed that way. Nothing to do with spotify really.

Hey @RunningMan,

That might be the case if it's possible to compare the album with the same one from other sources. @gamernerd38 if it's still something that might be wrong, feel free to report it here

Let us know if there's anything else 🙂

I have performed the reinstall and it has not fixed the problem however it
is only on my one device which is strange

Hey @gamernerd38.

That really is odd! Are you experiencing these problems on any other albums that you've listened to on that device?

Let us know 🙂

No i only find the problem on this album alone i don' know what it is about
it but its very strange

Hey @gamernerd38.

Thanks for getting back to us with that info, and sorry for the late response!

Could you go to Settings and try playing around with the Playback settings, including:

• toggling on/off High quality streaming
  • toggling on/off Normalize volume
  • making sure the Volume level is not set to Weak?

Let us know if that does the trick for you! We'll be right here if you need any help 🙂

Suggested posts