Volume Issues New update

Volume Issues New update

DeRuijter
Regular

With the Latest Spotify update for Android I have noticed a decrease in the Volume of the music, what gives?!?!?! 

Please fix it!

168 Replies

Re: Volume Issues New update

rmnmac
Casual Listener
Same problemen here.

FabioRD
Regular

Yes it's horrible, even at max volume it's very low compared to previous version. I can't listen properly while I'm on subway. Please fix it ASAP.

matsvandeursen

With me the volume drops and increases again after a minute or so every 10 minutes.

Situations it happens:

1: in my dads car on bluetooth

2: headset plugged in

Samsung Galaxy S6 Android 5.0.2

Spotify version 2.7.0.883

Melodyssey
Casual Listener

I've had this issue for a few weeks.  Don't know if it's Lollipop or spotify or a combination of the two.  I've got my car volume at max and Galaxy Note 3 at max and it's pathetic.  When connected to my home stereo, Spotify limits the volume to -14. I can't turn it up past that.  My volume on the Denon tuner goes to +10.  Both the car and the Home stereo work fine on Google and Pandora.  What gives Spotify?  I don't need you limiting how loud I can listen to my music.  You are not my mommy and I'm 40 fricken years old FIX IT!! or i'm cancelling and going with Google Play immediately.

HatfieldScarlet
Gig Goer

Yup, same issue as me since updating the Android app from Google Play store yesterday.  So annoying.

Samsung Galaxy S5, Android 5.0

ErickRGuetta
Community Legend

The issue has been reported already, just for the record are you all on the latest update?

HatfieldScarlet
Gig Goer

@ErickRGuetta wrote:

The issue has been reported already, just for the record are you all on the latest update?

Yep, I updated the new version that became available in the Google Play store yesterday. :)

rmnmac
Casual Listener
Me too

FabioRD
Regular

Yes, last update.

SUGGESTED POSTS